• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virus is here

Virus

King of the Frosty
Years
  • Hey everyone I'm Virus, and if you ever want too look for me online that the name to search. I absolutly love the pokemon games, aside from a few things, but I'm glad to talk about absolutely anything, for more about me you can check my profile. Stay Frosty

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Oh noes! PC has a virus! GO! Rukaio! Use Virus Scan! Virus scan detected and removed a virus! Virus fights back with hack! Rukario faints! Oh noes!
    XD
    Anyways, welcome to PC, Virus! I hope you have a great time here, and be sure to read forum descriptions, and more importantly, the rules.
    We'll stay frosty, all right. So don't you worry about that. :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Loving the name. U stand for what I do obviously. Welcome to PC and Id be glad to be your first friend here.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Ew, a Virus. Kill it! Kill it! Er...delete it! Delete it! ;;

Anyways, welcome to the forums~ :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome Virus!
    Oh my, my anti-virus detected you, *presses clean and delete* J/K
    Read the rules and have fun!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old some of my favorite pokemon are Ho-oh, Dialga, Lugia, Latias, and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back