• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Vitamin Gummies

Years
    • Seen today
    What do you think about vitamin gummies, and do you take any?

I found some in our house and realized these taste magically great. Probably the best kinds of gummies I've ever had. I don't know why I slept on these for so long.

I'm limiting myself at 2 per day. Even though I could sit there and eat 30, I feel like that wouldn't be good decision making.

Years
    my family's not the type to buy vitamin gummies really. for so long we've been taking just regular tablets/pills/capsules of Vitamin C stuff. if it really tastes that good tho i might wanna buy some for myself in the future. how's the nutritional value on those things? i question if they're enough for an adult since they're primarily marketed towards youngins.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Vitamin Gummies

The only thing like that I think I've taken was some kind of vitamin pill prescribed to me at some point. Gummies are just a lot more enjoyable to eat and I'd rather have those, though I can't say I've ever snacked on them before or anything. Makes me think of the memes of having extra flinstones gummy vitamins, haha.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Switched to them after a brand's chewable vitamin changed its ingredients. (Hates pills, also.) Tastes nice.

Probably lacks some of the vitamins of pills/chewables. Beats nothing, though.

Years
    I used to eat them like sweeties... which I guess you could say is the point... but I definitely consumed far too many for my health in the past 😅

I only buy boring supplements these days...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I took chewables and gummies when I was a kid, but after around 12 or 13 I got to the point where I could dry swallow pills and just naturally moved away from them. I only really take one a days and vitamin c in bad winters.

Years
    I used to take vitamin B supliments back in university when some crackpot GP told me it could help out with anxiety, but I stopped once I finished uni.
    Nowadays I take the occasional vitamin D tablet, which for a short while were hard to track down since our healthcare suggested that you take vit D since the majority of the country weren't getting enough sunlight thanks to lockdown rules

Years
    Sandalphon's comment makes me realize that i can use this thread as a constant reminder to take my Vitamin C tabs, since i often forget to. thanks to you and to Zeo!

Years
    • Seen today
    Sandalphon's comment makes me realize that i can use this thread as a constant reminder to take my Vitamin C tabs, since i often forget to. thanks to you and to Zeo!

There's so many different kinds of vitamin gummies too.

Discovering this is like opening the wardrobe to Narnia

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I've taken One A Day Multivitamins with Immunity Support for years now. I used to have horrible sinus infections but after I began taking these, they pretty much vanished.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    A vitamin got stuck in my throat once, and I've been scared to take vitamins ever since. This was 10 years ago, and the fear hasn't gone away. So... I don't take vitamins, I'm absolutely terrified of nearly choking on a vitamin again.

I wouldn't consider gummy, either.

Years
    I would take a blood test first and see if they are needed. I do bi annual blood test to make sure my hormones, vitamins, and everything else are where they need to be and if you don't have a deficiency, it's probably a waste of money unless you don't have anything green in your diet.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I swear I feel more energized when I take the vitamin gummed every day. That or I crave the sugar...

Years
    I take gummy vitamins because I hate swallowing hard pills wrong and feeling crappy. You should only take the suggested serving and nothing more. If you are craving sweets buy regular gummies.

Years
    It's reassuring that I'm not the only one who has a hard time with pills. Unless it's a capsule or a small coated one, I can't take it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeah I can't do pills either. They are disgusting (or probably because I had a traumatic experience with Flintstones vitamins...heh)

I take Vitamin C and a multivitamin every morning after breakfast. And since I have trouble falling asleep almost every night, I take 3mg of Melatonin 15 min before going to bed.

Back