• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vivaa-kun's Apparently that of a Gallery.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Well would you look at that. Someone posted on my profile to post a gallery a while ago, so, Here I go.

Made for me. Features Zack from Final Fantasy Crisis Core.

Practing stuff. Features Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto.

Was on my looking-for-tutorials-on-deviantART Rampage. Features a Hunter from Metroid Prime Hunters.

Used Shira's Lancelot tut. Someone from Fate/Stay night.

Yet again, used a tutorial. CME's one too. Features Toushiro Hitsugaya from BLEACH

Trying to regain some of my smudgi-ness. Vaporeon from Pokemon.

You guessed it, used a tut. Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto.

Not much to say. Made for a friend, features Exploud from Pokemon.

I kinda really like this. Prince from Final Fantasy vs XIII.

Kinda practicing a new style. A Night Elf from World of Warcraft.

Made for Myself. Features Lelouch and Suzaku from Code Geass.

Not a big fan of this one. Made for Sadistic Blaziken, Features Blaziken from Pokemon.

Experimented with borders. Ichigo from BLEACH.

Practiced Clipping masks and FAILED. Grimmjow from BLEACH.

That's all for now. Enjoy.​

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    First two are your best.
    Also it seems you shouldn't follow tutorials. Try doing your own thing, the ones that you didn't follow a tut with look more appealing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    5 and 2 are the best imo. cool effects, but compo could use some work

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    i like no.5,2,9 nd 7.
    but were is the silver one u made for me?(its my fav)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Nice stuff!
    You have a great way of using different styles and making them effective in a banner which is good!
    Love most of your work and some of your best are done by yourself and no tutorial.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Cool banner design but the splatters around the render are to strong...
    Get rid of them or lower the opacity, they are kinda distracting...
    Good banner though, keep up the good work!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Are you telling me off?
    Naw, joking. Thankies for the tip, Kuggles. I kinda hated the splatters, too. And I want to get rid of the text.

Compare the pair.
    Same pokemon render.
    Same base colours.
    The difference?
    One was made ages ago, and is very really terrible, and one is a never before seen sig, that is actually ok.

Randomly put this in. Made when I was a n00b. Features Lucario of SSBB/Pokemon.

Made because I was jelous of YOOM-TAH. kthxbai. Features Lucario of SSBB/Pokemon.

Made for me because everyone was making them. Chipp from the Guilty Gear series.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well just looking at your old Lucario Banner, I can see you have greatly improved...
    The new Lucario one is great, just a bit of empty space on the left.. That could be filled with more C4D's, some clipping masks or just about any other special effects you want to throw in there.
    The sprite one is also awesome! Nice background which suits the sprite and those white shards look great!
    Awesome graphics, keep em coming!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Thanks again, kuggles.

This one, simple. Didn't take me long. Features Amaterasu from Okami (sorry for stealing the style, shira chan, I took one look at your okami banner and had to do my own.. :P)​

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I'm back for more rates!!
    #19 is great! The colours and the flow really complements the render and those swirly colours to the left in the background give it a nice anti-monotone effect which is always good.
    The lighting is great because we can see it there, it doesn't give the wrong source of light and it isn't too bright! Kudos to you.
    One thing I did pick up on though which I am sure many Graphics Artists sometimes forget..
    Around your render especially around the head, is a thin black line. This is the edge of render and generally does not look very nice on a banner as it is hard to blend it in. Right now, that black line is kinda distracting so follow these instructions;
    1. Click on the render layer
    2. Go to Layer > Matting
    3. Remove 1 or 2px.

Voila! It will remove 1 or 2px around the render, thus solving the dreaded black line or the worse white line problem.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Awh, well you could always try right clicking the layer and selecting "Select Pixels" then "Refine Edge" and add some feather or just cut some off. I'm sure that would work...

Cool banner, nice layout and design. The two guys to the left are starting to get a bit dark, if the stock was like that to start then don't worry, otherwise just lighten them up so we can see them.
    Love the simplicity, the white with black contrasting is great and doesn't look over the top. Good job placing splatters over the top of the people, it is a hard thing to do and get it right but you nailed it! Text gives a nice effect, and I adore the C4D's or effects at the bottom. It does not draw attention from the people which is good, but it just helps with the feel in the banner. It just lightens it up a bit and changes it from just black and white. You could even add a thin white border but it's great the way it is.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    lol, my photoshop is that bad it can't do that either.
    Thanks again Kuggles.

I used scanlines first time in a while. I also got a new font! YAY! Toon link from SSBB/LoZ​

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    These are really, really good. :)
    Are we allowed to make requests, or no?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Nice Toon Link!
    First of all, the text needs to be a different colour. I can barely see it, try white or even a light green colour. Lovin' the smudging around the render and the clipping masks (clone tool?). But under his hand holding the stick (forgot fancy name) there is a clone hand which is the same opactiy and stuff as the original. It just looks like he has 2 arms on the one side of his body.. Maybe lower the opacity or soemthing... The sides are also looking a bit empty, try filling them up with some special effects or C4D's..
    The scanlines are good. Not much to say about them...

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Well, I wasn't planning on requests, but since i'm so nice (And bored)...

RENYUI'S FIRST 5 REQUESTS!

~~FORM~~:
    IMG:
    TEXT:
    SIZE:
    OTHER:

~~RULES~~:
    1. No SPAM
    2. Folow the G&P rules.
    3. Please use reasonable images.

So Request, I guess.​

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    (I will edit this post for a request. ;))

What does "~~FORM~~" mean?

Back