• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Vivillon

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I've collected 10 of them so far, including the PokeBall and the Fancy Pattern Vivillons. I live in Texas, where the Vivillon pattern is Modern, and it's a pattern I'm missing! Glad I restarted my X so I can evolve my Scatterbug into a Modern Vivillon, so I can add it to my collection <3

Years
    I got super into them and collecting them when x and y came out, but I never fully completed my collection. I am only missing like 4 though

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I get Modern on my copy, which I'm fine with, I like the pretty bright red with a bit of blue on it, however my favorite pattern is the Monsoon pattern, I love it X3. I also really like the Marine which would be my 2nd favorite, as well as Meadow, Elegant, Ocean, and Savanna. I'm not gonna try to collect all the patterns, I'm too lazy to and there are some patterns that I don't like (Like 3 or 4 patterns). As for rather if I want to see this again, I'm gonna say yes because it is a cool thing and it would be cool if something like it returns.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
    I don't actively collect Vivillon, but I do like them a lot since I love butterflies in real life, too. My native pattern when I started X/Y was Polar, which I was fine with since it's one of my favorites. My others are Elegant, Marine, Tundra, Monsoon, Modern, Ocean, and Sun, and I don't remember if I ever collected the Pokeball and Fancy patterns, but don't think I did.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it just me or does PokeBall Vivillon look as if it was MADE to be shiny? Legit so annoyed that getting it shiny legitimately is impossible, esp in a Premier Ball. :'(

However my favourites are PokeBall, Ocean, Sun, Meadow, Savanna. c: But overall Ocean and PokeBall win it for me. Jelly of people that have Ocean as native. I have River as native which is pretty boring imo. I have all Vivillon saved on my Poke Bank and plan to keep them there forever...because safety!!

I hope every gen invents new Vivillon patterns because they're one of the coolest things these games have. :)

Back