• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    no because i didnt think it went that far

If you click on the Future of TV link it goes all the way to the end of May sillies.

So do I. I just don't have my hopes very high...

Neither do I, but one can always hope.

I see. I'll have to try. One of these days... eventually...

*shrugs*

Here's my Profile on Viz's Naruto Forum: https://naruto.viz.com/forum/member...le&u=262&sid=10f7c837129e7f265d7a8c9384aab24c

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    If you click on the Future of TV link it goes all the way to the end of May sillies.

So... what specifically does that mean?

Neither do I, but one can always hope.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping too, it just doesn't seem very likely.

*coughDubs4lifecough*

well i went on tv guide and it said that naruto is on at 9:30pm on may 9

I don't trust TV Guide, but, I HOPE TO GOD that's true.

I just checked Adult Swim's Online TV Schedule, and nothing Naruto related is gonna air at all in May.

Figures. There went that hope...

Wait... AS makes SEVERAL schedule changes, though, right? There's still a chance, I guess...

Yeah i know, I hope they play them, not have dubbed episodes sitting in a room. I think it would be great to have some more episodes

No duh. Because this is getting flat out annoying.

There's always the Uncut Box Set (Volume 16) that will be released in either August 2009 or in September 2009.

That's to long of a wait.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    So... what specifically does that mean?

Future of TV Link: https://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

It goes all the way to the end of May.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping too, it just doesn't seem very likely.

If it doesn't happen, I wouldn't be surprised.

*coughDubs4lifecough*

*coughs* I already knew that, I sent ya a PM there like 30-60 minutes ago xD.

By the way, ShRyse (Moderator) replied back to the last post you made in the official "When is the Naruto Dub going to Finish?" thread.

*/end coughs*

Figures. There went that hope...

Wait... AS makes SEVERAL schedule changes, though, right? There's still a chance, I guess...

Not likely lol. But one can hope ^_^.

That's to long of a wait.

It's the only guaranteed way of seeing those episodes dubbed though, and you know it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    seriously if they dont show them SOON im going to explode this is seriously annoying >:o

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    id rather have the show on tv instead of buying because i dont have any money and i probally wont by the time the 16th volume comes out

and i just checked wikipedia and it said may 9th too but i no you can put that on there yourself so it might not be true.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    id rather have the show on tv instead of buying because i dont have any money and i probally wont by the time the 16th volume comes out

and i just checked wikipedia and it said may 9th too but i know you can put that on there yourself so it might not be true.

Why the heck would you not have the money? I mean the box set is not coming out until freaking September.

That's plenty of time for a kid to earn enough money, if he saves his allowance.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    yeah well its kinda hard when you dont get allowance and if i do get some then i still have to buy 13-15 first.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Future of TV Link: https://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

It goes all the way to the end of May.

Ah, yes. The stupid piece of **** schedule.

If it doesn't happen, I wouldn't be surprised.

Neither would I.

*coughs* I already knew that, I sent ya a PM there like 30-60 minutes ago xD.

By the way, ShRyse (Moderator) replied back to the last post you made in the official "When is the Naruto Dub going to Finish?" thread.

*/end coughs*

I know they responded, it's just not the response I was hoping for.

Not likely lol. But one can hope ^_^.

True.

It's the only guaranteed way of seeing those episodes dubbed though, and you know it.

Not unless this May 9th thing is true, but if it's not, then you're right.

THANK YOU. FINALLY someone agrees with me.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Okay, I'm tired of this thread. Honestly. I'm going to close this, for quite a few reasons.

1. It seems to have devolved into nothing more than two or three people complaining back and forth AIMLESSLY about Naruto not being on the air, which is accomplishing nothing other than POST COUNT +1
    2. The Mega Champion, you really need to stop cursing in every other post, it's childish and if you can't post something without cursing chances are it's not worth post anyway. :\
    3. The references to illegally downloading it when it's released as opposed to buying it, which, if you're complaining about it not being on TV/dubbed and then NOT BUYING IT, you're not doing anything to help your ~*!*~OMG ISSUE~*!*~, and therefore you have NO RIGHT to complain whatsoever.

That is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back