• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volcanion vs Hoopa vs Diancie

???

• Volcanion

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Diancie

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • Volc, Hoopa and Diancie are the last three Pokemon of the Kalos Pokedex; they're mythical pokemon after all, and are usually obtained via events. Which one do you like better?

As for me, well despite Smogon being dumb and banning Hoopa-Unbound, I still prefer it over the other two due to how badass it is. Hyperspace Fury is a crazily good attack both visually and in-game, while Hoopa packs the movepool and the offensive stats to kick ass. Plus, Hoopa-Unbound looks awesome as hell.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Diancie for me, I think it's adorable. I'm not that keen on Hoopa or Volcano's designs.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I actually like the design of all three, totally different to eachother.

Hoopa is probably my favourite just because I like the concept it had with the legendaries in ORAS and the role it played in the movie.

Melfice

Wait4Baba
    Years
  • Volcanion is my favorite because it looks cool and for its types. I like Diancie too, but I don't care much for Hoopa.

Years
  • Diancie is my all-time favorite Pokémon so my choice should be clear. She's adorable and I fell in love with her design the moment I saw and heard her silly little naive antics in the movie. Plus the mega!

Volcanion vs Hoopa vs Diancie

So so pretty. Should be illegal to be so pretty. ='(

Hoopa is also pretty awesome though and I've liked it ever since its introduction. Confined form is cute and as someone who has always been fascinated by Arabian history and fantasy, its djinn background is really interesting.

Volcanion, though, I've yet to really care much about. Hopefully the upcoming movie will change that.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Do you see this thing? Yeah, it looks stupid. But get this: it's Fire/Water. Yes, you heard right. Fire and fucking Water. In one Pokémon. Is that not the coolest thing in the history of mankind and Pokémonkind? Look at it again. You probably still think it's stupid, but guess what: it's still Fire/Water. Remember that.

All those who didn't pick the coolest Pokémon ever need to reevaluate their life choices.

Back