• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volcom22's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    >.< Sorry for the delay, Jot my FC down now and I'll be on tommorow. I'm having real bad issues tonight.

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    i have a level 100 shiny ferrothorn legit for trade for any shiny that you have volcom22

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    sCam: I don't have a Thunderus sorry!

Carame: I'm already getting a Riolu, But I just realized a Chinchoo/Lantern (The Electric/Water Pokemon ) is a want but I haven't updated the front page yet. If not I'll be updating my wants list for you.

gkshiny: I'm already giving the Suicune away, Sorry didn't have a chance to update my post.

***No trades tonight seeing there wasn't a problem with my personal connection its with my whole cities connection and won't be resolved till tommorow morning!**

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Aye! its cool. I got one in the GTS negotiation. & just caught Landorus.
    thnx anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back