• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volga's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Can I have a male shiny ralts? I'm also interested in the shiny squirtle, can I have that one too?

I have two different Ralts, both are male. Which one do you want?

Hey, is it okay to have a clone of Steven's shiny beldum? I missed that event. :)

Yeah sure, can you trade now? It only takes like less tha a minute to clone. :p

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
    So you're saying that the modest, shiny Ralts is also male...well sign me up for one and a shiny, timid charmander too, with the Ralts being nicknamed Bridget and the charmander Smaug. :)

Years
    Hello im interested in the clones of the shiny adamant charmander and shiny jolly ralts.

ps-it will be on my copy of pokemon oras and thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    In case you did not see my reply because the admin moved my trade request to the Quick Trade section, I wanted to say thank you for your generous willingness to trade me a clone of your Heatran, 5 IVs (HP, Def, SpA, SpD, Spe) or 6 IV, Modest or Timid. I forgot to ask: does it have Flash Fire? That is the preferred ability. Please message me when you have cloned it and would like to conduct the trade. I will try to monitor my messages carefully so as not to hold you up. Given how many requests you receive (and they are many!), I understand if you will not be able to do it until later this week. Thank you again so much!

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    In case you did not see my reply because the admin moved my trade request to the Quick Trade section, I wanted to say thank you for your generous willingness to trade me a clone of your Heatran, 5 IVs (HP, Def, SpA, SpD, Spe) or 6 IV, Modest or Timid. I forgot to ask: does it have Flash Fire? That is the preferred ability. Please message me when you have cloned it and would like to conduct the trade. I will try to monitor my messages carefully so as not to hold you up. Given how many requests you receive (and they are many!), I understand if you will not be able to do it until later this week. Thank you again so much!

You can see my trade hours in the OP. Like it says, I can't do it tomorrow, but we can most likely trade Wednesday.
    And yes, Heatran does have Flash Fire, I don't even think HA Heatran is available yet, so all legit Heatran have Flash Fire.

@Save and Professor_Jared, I'll let you know when your Pokemon are ready on Wednesday.

Years
    I have two different Ralts, both are male. Which one do you want?

Yeah sure, can you trade now? It only takes like less tha a minute to clone. :p

Sorry, I have school and all. Maybe about 6 hours from now or when youre available after that. Sorry for this :P

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Sorry, I have school and all. Maybe about 6 hours from now or when youre available after that. Sorry for this :P

It's almost midnight here and I don't do anything on Tuesdays, so you'll have to wait until Wednesday.
    Sorry for the wait. :p

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I'm going to be unable to keep up with the shop starting in a few days. I'm going to have a mod close this. IDK for how long, too much life stuff going on.
    I will continue to do some trades in the quick trades section or even some giveaways, but for now, the shop will have to be closed.

@"Wicked3DS", "Professor_Jared", "Handsome Samurott", and "banjopop7_7"
    Just because this is going to be closed doesn't mean I've abandoned your trade requests. All of your Pokemon are ready, so just VM me when you're ready to trade for them. :)

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Okay, after a little bit of time away, this has been re-opened.

I have a whole new list of Pokemon now, a link to the spreadsheet is in the OP. It so far includes only special ball Pokemon, as well as two competitive Pokemon, but I'm not done updating it, so a lot more will come very soon.
    I also have found all of my old games, everything in gen 3-5 so I can breed/catch Pokemon from those now.

Years
    Great to see the shop back up Volga.If i can request a Eng Event Meloetta that would be great. I can give you a shiny spiritomb since i have two i can give you one since you have been helping me out quite a bit. It might help out your shop.

Ign-Homero
    Game-Omega Ruby
    Fc-You can see below

Years
    Hey! I was just looking through your spread sheet, and is there any way I could get your shiny moltres and zapdos? If there's anything in my shop that interests you let me know! :)

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hey! I was just looking through your spread sheet, and is there any way I could get your shiny moltres and zapdos? If there's anything in my shop that interests you let me know! :)

Sorry for not getting back to you, I saw this but completely forgot about it. :p
    But yeah, sure you can have them, and like I always say, I don't need anything in return. :)

Years
    Sorry for not getting back to you, I saw this but completely forgot about it. :p
    But yeah, sure you can have them, and like I always say, I don't need anything in return. :)

Oh it's alright haha :p
    That's awesome of you again haha! :) it's just, I feel like I should be giving you something back as well haha, since you've been extremely generous :p
    Right now is in your trading hours right? :p

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Oh it's alright haha :p
    That's awesome of you again haha! :) it's just, I feel like I should be giving you something back as well haha, since you've been extremely generous :p
    Right now is in your trading hours right? :p

Yeah, until about 5 minutes. :p
    Anyways, when you see me come on, just send a trade request thing. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back