• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volkner is Hot.

Is Volkner hot? :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Gotta say that I love his sprite because of his outfit. The hair, too. <3 And yessss, Green/Rival from first game was pretty attractive pixels too. :'3

Any young gym leader/sprite/character is going to be fangirled over, so I don't think it's because of the angst btw. >w>

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Hey, I'm male and I'm fine enough about my sexuality to talk about guys looks (for the refrence, I'm straight).

I think Volkner is really good looking. He has a subtle but serious face that I'm sure most girls will be attracted to.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Oh yes, i'd love to date him but his personality needs to be changed!

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Gotta say that I love his sprite because of his outfit. The hair, too. <3 And yessss, Green/Rival from first game was pretty attractive pixels too. :'3

Any young gym leader/sprite/character is going to be fangirled over, so I don't think it's because of the angst btw. >w>

I like you. x)

I don't get, however, the obsession with Falkner. Did I miss something? I can't recall fangirling over him! D:
    (Don't kill me plz, kthnx.)

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Volkner is Hot.

i gotta admit, even tho i dont like volkner, thats still adorable <3

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I say there should be a choice that says: no I'm not attracted to guys, and I would've voted on that, but I don't think Volkner isn't all bad looking from non-sexual point of view.

Back