• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volrocs Multi-Mart Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
    Volroc I'm back and ready to go. sorry for the wait. When I was off life did not come at me fast, Life came at me with Extremespeed.*is promptly shot* Anyhow I'm ready when you are.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Volroc I'm back and ready to go. sorry for the wait. When I was off life did not come at me fast, Life came at me with Extremespeed.*is promptly shot* Anyhow I'm ready when you are.

i understand, life throwsu curve balls, & i just got thrown the worst one.

all trades are put on hold til further notice, if you do not wish to wait, then cancel your order that will be all.
    -V

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    i understand, life throwsu curve balls, & i just got thrown the worst one.

all trades are put on hold til further notice, if you do not wish to wait, then cancel your order that will be all.
    -V

That's understandable. I'll wait for your return.

Hope things turn for the better, V!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    BUMPS!

BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    I'm wondering if you have a bred chikorita?
    I dont really know what I'd offer as I havnt got any 'event' pokemon or the ones in the want spoiler!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I'm wondering if you have a bred chikorita?
    I dont really know what I'd offer as I havnt got any 'event' pokemon or the ones in the want spoiler!

better yet i could breed you one in an egg WITH vine whip & you can hatch it urself ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Bump for a bro.

fillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    I have a shiny Jolly Taillow on my Diamond. I'm not sure if it's a clone or not (I got it in a trade), but if you're interested, I'd gladly trade it to you for your Crown Entei.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    :O

That'd be great!
    What would you want..for it? Or would it be free :3

it would be free ^_^

I have a shiny Jolly Taillow on my Diamond. I'm not sure if it's a clone or not (I got it in a trade), but if you're interested, I'd gladly trade it to you for your Crown Entei.

sure ^_^ thatll be great :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back