• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volt White 2 Egglocke

DaHatMan

The Mad Hatter Extraordinaire
    Years
    Okay so I'm not quite sure how all of this works. You'll have to excuse me for being relatively new to the forum aside from lurking for new rom hacks in the sub-forum so I apologize for possibly posting this in the wrong sub-forum. Basically what's going on is that I need a new LP for my channel and I decided since I had so much fun doing a Randomized Nuzlocke of Black Black 1 I would try Volt White 2 this time. However after double digit failed attempts at trying to randomize it via Universal Randomizer Tool and its different versions I feel like it is a bust. So instead I'm going to try and do an Egglocke of the game. This is my first time doing an Egglocke and the reason for me not just making a video explaining it on my channel is because I don't get that many views but I still enjoy making and producing content because it is fun for me.

So in short, what I'm asking is for any of you lovely people to please send me eggs. Of course they need to be legal and in line with Drayano's documentation of Volt White 2 as well as Gen 5 movesets. Only start moves and Egg moves please. If you want to send a Magmar or Electabuzz remember that it has to be in its baby form or else it's not legal.

You can send the egg files to [email protected] and the Deadline will be September 16 at 12 PM. So This Wednesday Afternoon. Thank you for your time and I very greatly appreciate you reading this long winded post. My channel can be found in my signature. If you have any questions please feel free to comment and ask away.

Last edited:
    Back