• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Voltorb Flip: What level have you achieved?

How far?

• Level 1

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Level 2

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Level 3

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Level 4

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Level 5

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Level 6

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Level 7

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Level 8

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
Years
  • Title. Also feel free to post opinions about the game.

(To all who didn't know, level 8 is achieved by completing level 7 a random number of times.)

Oh and "Level 1" also works as "Lol at the game" =P

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I think the highest I've achieved is level seven. I've got a pretty good method, but like everyone else's, it's not 100% reliable. XD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Ogod, what a terribad hard game. I think I reached level 4, although that is generous enough. :(

Blackpaw Stormfeather

Hatsuharu's Sister ♥
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I've gotten to Level 5. After Level 5 it's too challenging for me. I'm still going to keep trying for 8, though.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i got to 7 once or twice. i wanted a dratini for my play through.
    i eventually got fed up and just caught horsea instead as my dragon type.
    but my bro wanted a dratini so i sat there for 3 hours getting him coins. then he spent them all on sandshrews instead.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • i love the game! my method is pretty solid but there's always room for mistake. Level 6 I think. I might have reached 7 at some point but I don't remember. It's been about a month since I've played it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I managed to get up to Level 8 and beat it once. It was awesome, and I felt accomplished. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I've reached level 8 once, don't remember if I beat it. I fairly consistently make it to level 5 unless I make some stupid mistake. For the most part I enjoy it.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • OH GOD!! As much as I absolutely HATE it, I've gotten to level 7 once I think.
    I much prefer the slots. lol I've gotten like 15 bonus rounds on the one in platinum once I think.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I KNEW LEVEL 8 EXISTED! My friends kept denying what as said as false but I knew I was right. I got to level 8 a while after the game first came out before I knew about the existence of Voltorb Flip solvers/calculators. I think I lost though.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • Woow, some people actually got to level 8... Congrats \o/

I always manage to beat 7 once or twice, but then I fail. Well, going to keep trying...
    (It sucks btw when you have to waste some coins to play =P)

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • haha i love this mini game it's very addictive..well at first i cant manage to finish the level one then i got to level 3..then i cant pass level 3 soo yeah..im up to lvl 3 and i keep losing...im gona try to get up to lvl 8 haha x]​

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    I love Voltorb Flip, and spent so many hours playing it... I achieved level 8, my record is winning three times in a row at this level. =)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I probably didn't get past level two or three mainly because I really didn't take time to play it. I'm fairly good at minesweeper, but I didn't feel like playing Voltorb Flip for that long.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I played it for a bit once, and got to level 6, and then lost interest and never played it again. I would probably play it more if there was something I REALLY REALLY wanted, but I didn't see anything that would allow me to justify spending my Pokemon-playing-time on a Minesweeper-Sudoku hybrid XD

Back