• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Voltorb Flip: What level have you achieved?

How far?

• Level 1

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Level 2

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Level 3

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Level 4

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Level 5

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Level 6

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Level 7

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Level 8

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
  • I just got to level 5. Lost during it.

Voltorb flip has to be the stupidest thing Gamefreak has done. I mean, they make it so you have to be extremely lucky to actually do good. Then, they don't lower the prices. So, you can't really get anything. I mean..what the heck..:|

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
  • Level 4.

Didn't played it much, through.I always end up finding something more active to do. Last time was catching a Sneasel xD

Years
  • I just got to level 5. Lost during it.

Voltorb flip has to be the stupidest thing Gamefreak has done. I mean, they make it so you have to be extremely lucky to actually do good. Then, they don't lower the prices. So, you can't really get anything. I mean..what the heck..:|

A good amount of it does make you think a bit, but I agree on some of them being very lucky.

I've lost count of how many times I go for a panel that has 13 in the column and row I see, and 1 voltorb between the two, and I manage to get the voltorb.

Years
  • I've made it to Level 6 once. It's actually become very easy now that I've gotten the hang of it. I managed to get 50,000 coins once but that was from repetitive play. So I used some of them to get a Hidden Power for my Ampharos (her Hidden Power is Grass,) and a Hidden Power for my Jolteon (because his hidden power is Ice.)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I don't play the game all that often. In fact, I think I've played it a total of ten times, if not less. If I remember correctly, I've got up to level three maximum. It's not that great but I'm sure if I put more effort into it, I may achieve a higher level.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • TWO and I am PROUD of it.
    Anyone wanna help me with a method they use? >.< I'm just not that great at it yet. I finished my SS game w/o even playing it much.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I'm not sure but I think I achieved level 5 or 6. I love that game because it makes my mind work and I have a few strategies for it.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I made it to Level 8 (and lost) during health class last year. It was one of the few days when I didn't sleep through that class.

I love how, for a split second, you think you have it all figured out... but then it comes down to a 50/50 chance of right or wrong, and somehow the game just loves to screw you over...
    I'm not addicted, I swear.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • The highest I reached was Lv. 4...
    I always seem to lose at a 50/50 phase, then "Is this what you expect ?"...
    ... ... ... .... .. .........

Fission Mailed, Game Ovar...
    I am addicted to Minesweeper, but this thing... I play it for Flamethrower, T-Bolt and Psychic.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • The farthest I've ever gotten was to level four before dropping back down a level or two. It amazes me that there is actually a level eight. I always thought that the highest one can get was like level six or seven. Eh, congratulations to all the players who managed to made it that far. It must've took you members such a long time to get there, however.

I would never have the time or concentration to reach level eight. Getting past level three is enough for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Today I got passed level 1 !! yay !! *throws a party*
    My friend showed me that the bottom and side numbers are how many voltorb in each linee . I didnt know that before ...

Years
  • Are you serious about level 8 being the highest level? That's a shame. I've gotten to level 8 a few times before but I've never beaten it, I've always just assumed there was a level 9 and 10 afterwards.

Back