• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Voltorb Flip: What level have you achieved?

How far?

• Level 1

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Level 2

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Level 3

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Level 4

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Level 5

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Level 6

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Level 7

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Level 8

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters

Daikenki

Water Trainer
Years
  • I've only been able to reach level 7. It's not too hard once you get the rhythm down. I think I've reached level 7 at least six times when I feel like playing it. I will get to level 8 if it makes me go insane!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    man, i hate this voltorb flip. and i only reached level 3 once. and that's just about it

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Ever since working out a game plan to beat it, I've been able to get up to level 5 usually, once level 6.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I restarted my game a few weeks ago and I've just got to Goldenrod City this morning. I hadn't played Voltorb flip for a while so I thought I would give it a go and I still haven't gotten past level one yet. It really does becomes quite a confusing game when you don't play it for a while. XD;

Years
  • Are you serious about level 8 being the highest level? That's a shame. I've gotten to level 8 a few times before but I've never beaten it, I've always just assumed there was a level 9 and 10 afterwards.
    I'd assume the coin gain would get ludicrous from that point. Besides, you're basically at 3s and voltorbs by then, so I'd imagine the board would be maxed out.

I've been to level 7, from memory.

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • I honestly suck at Voltorb Flip.. I cannot understand the mechanics, or the point behind the game. I wish they left the f***ing slot machines, but no.
    If anyone can essplain to me how to really play without using sheer, dumb luck, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I've gotten to 5 all the time, and once made it to 6 until I made a stupid mistake. My method works well, but sometimes the game gives situations that are almost impossible for it.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I rarely play game corner games but I tried a few times and got bored at 3. I won't try more because I'm not wasting time failing at a game, earning 0 coins all the time.

Lorenzo_Von_Matterhorn

Trainer of Awesome
    Years
  • I change my answer....

I actually achieved level 8 and maintained it for 3 games in a row before I succumbed to flipping a Voltorb and got dropped down to level one. I loved the pay-out but damn that thing is almost sudden death!

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • I think the highest level I ever reached was level 6, but I'm so addicted to that game every time I start playing I just want to keep on at it, even though I don't really care about anything you can buy.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • kinda lucked out and got to level 8 :D

then i kinda lost again and went to 6 :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    I managed to get to Level 4 the last time, but I don't play too much anymore. Only played so I could get a Dratini!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Voltorb Coin Game

I got SoulSilver a few weeks ago and got stuck at Golden Rod city upon finding the lucky yet skillful coin game.

Anyway my heart pounds with excitement as i try and write a program that will help me calculate the odds of what number is behind each cell...

While building/testing it myself I got over 20k coins and still not sure what they are good for LOL

Can I turn coins into PokeCash (whatever it's called) where do I spend the coins earned in that game?

Last edited:
    Back