• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for Brock's Girl friend!

Who should be?

• Nurse Joy

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Officer Jenny

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
Years
  • Yea, James in a dress ftw!!!
    Or me. I just love that sexy beast of a man xD

Seriously though. Out of those options, Officer Jenny. Handcuffs, anyone?

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I voted for Officer Jenny, because Brock would need someone to keep him in line. But, actually Brock and Ash's MOM!

IN the comic, he was a playa playa, he always got the girl. They made him a loser in the Anime, for comic relief. Even though hes still the coolest character. I would like to see him return in the next generation. As the new Pokemon Breeder, who explains breeding, and so on. And NOT as a gym leader.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I choose the supersecret option #4.
    Ash's mom.

LOL thats what I said. Ash's mom is lonely, she only has MR.Mime, and he obviously isnt equipped.. right. ANd Brock has stayed at Ash's moms place before, yet... he didn't have a Sleeping bag, and there is only the living room, kitchen, Ash's moms room, and Ash's room.. -wink wink- I think theres gonna be a lil Bro sometime.. LMAO

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Hahahaha, totally. Brock was staying at Ash's house with Ash's mom for a little while Ash was at the orange league.

And it was just Brock, Ash's mom and Mr.Mime ;)

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Hahahaha, totally. Brock was staying at Ash's house with Ash's mom for a little while Ash was at the orange league.

And it was just Brock, Ash's mom and Mr.Mime ;)

Lol.... nah she won't love brock

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Lol.... nah she won't love brock

Are you sure? Ash's mom has been alone for awhile now, no man except Ash. Taking care of a child on your own for so long, can make one want a male with a good sense of "Fatherhood"...

Brock... took care of his Umpteen bros ans sisters, for years. He's clearly older than Ash, and she does find him funny. No quicker way for a female to like a guy then to make her laugh, then to wakeup finding same guy cleaning your house.. Pay dirt.

Believe me, I speak from personal experience. ::wink::

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Not only did he take care of his siblings, but he was pretty much taking care of Ash/ Misty/ May/Max/Dawn as well.
    Cooking for them and whatnot.
    Ash's mom probally likes that to...

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I pick Ash's mom. That would be hilarious for Ash to come home finding his mom with Brock.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Of course....besindes the Brock and Ash's mom theory....there's the Oak and Ash's mom theory...ever notice the lack of Ash's dad? And how Ash's mom and Oak are always together....

STM

My DS doesn't read DS games...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    Lucy, definitely.

Offtopic: I think her Milotic used an attack that wasn't in any game. Did anyone hear what it was?
    Facade, its an attack in the game, TM42 I think, if your burned, paralyzed or poisoned its base power is normally 70 but it doubles I think and becomes 140, nice to give a toxic orb to a swellow, also, yeah Lucy he likes Lucy, Lucy likes him

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • vlcsnap-113133.png

Obviously... haha. That explains a lot~ He likes both of them, so either of them would be fine.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • Facade, its an attack in the game, TM42 I think, if your burned, paralyzed or poisoned its base power is normally 70 but it doubles I think and becomes 140, nice to give a toxic orb to a swellow, also, yeah Lucy he likes Lucy, Lucy likes him

Swellow needs Burn Orb > Toxic Orb.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I think he would do better with the Fuschia city Officer jenny, the one that was they're in the episode with the khangiskhan..But other than that one I think he would be more better off with Nurse joy becuase she'd be easier to get becuase shes softer and nicer and officer Jenny is a rough and tough cop xD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Lucy defiantly, i found it kind of odd that she had an affection for Brock, since a lot of girls don't.

Who says alot of the girls don't like Brock. They always look to shy to say anything and besides, some &*$@-block (excuse me for the language) person/pokemon gets in the way before Brock can even make his move.

And another thing, Brock's a lot younger then most people think. So him with Ash's mom is just to gross to even think about.

Back