• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote on Favorite Pokedex Holder

Favorite Pokedex Holders (Choose All that Apply)

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Before you guys say anything, I know this thread has already been in serebii and I also know that we have the most/least attractive pokemon special character already. But I've put up this thread for multiple reasons
    1. There has been little discussion recently (in fact in only came up because of the recent translation of volume 27-28)
    2. Other forums did not have the poll system which I really wanted to try out ever since Avegaille taught me
    3. I've included Dia, Pearl, and Platina

I want to know the opinion of everyone as well as your vote on the polls. So please guys participate.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    This is a good poll. My favs are Gold and Ruby, but I like Red, Yellow, Silver, Sapphire and Blue too.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Red, Green, Gold, Silver, Ruby, and Sapphire. I mostly like the protog/rival thing going on, and I haven't read D/P yet.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    I haven't read D/P yet either, but Red, Gold, Yellow and Sapphire are all pretty likeable protagonists in my opinion.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Why am I the only one that voted for Silver? >>;

Anyway, I voted for him and Yellow. They're my favorite characters, ergo, my favorite Pokedex Holders.

I also notice Emerald has one vote...-shifty eyes-

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Is it possible to vote for everybody? -shot-

My favorites are Green, Blue, Gold, Silver and Ruby.

No one likes Pearl. :<

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ^ Of course you do. They're the colors of your rainbow!! <3

Edit:

Five minutes later...

-still drooling over your rainbow-

Nyurr!! x3

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Lawl, I picked Sapphire because well... she knwos how to utilize her Pokedex, and that she's awesome in general... *runs*

And oh yeah Videofan, all forums I go to... and all forums in general will always have the option to make polls... you just need to know where that option is... =P

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like the Jhoto poke'dex because it has good stuff on it and helps you a lot. I like everything about the Jhoto region... lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    And oh yeah Videofan, all forums I go to... and all forums in general will always have the option to make polls... you just need to know where that option is... =P[/quote]

Yes thanks for showing it to me. I'm not used to making polls, and I even worry about making threads without being told a noob. But now I'm learning the features of forums thanks.

Also at first I didn't expect this poll to go so well. Who knew I can actually make a poll that moves every once and a while. He He I never even voted myself.

Back