• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - February 2015

Hack of the Month

• [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=339558]Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames[/URL]

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309293]Pokémon Maize Version[/URL]

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331358]The Legend of Zelda: Sacred Paradox[/URL]

Votes: 19 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Thanks for the votes guys, though the 3 screenshots listed above are pretty outdated. Here's a comparison:

OLD:
    Voting - February 2015
    Voting - February 2015
    Voting - February 2015

NEW:
    Voting - February 2015
    Voting - February 2015
    Voting - February 2015

Also:
    I've been a fan of Meowth's Zelda-themed hack since the beginning! That's where my vote went.

Thanks a whole lot man, means a lot coming from the creator of one of the other two hacks listed above.

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Voted for Meowth's hack for his original idea and how he did it is quite outstanding. Sprite work is beautiful as well. Well, seems like some people are yet again attracted to a "Good graphics" or "Looking good tiles" again. Hopefully they would look into what's in the hack but not what's only in the screenshot :c blah

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Voted for Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames because I don't like R/B/Y/G/S/C hacks and I don't play or ever want to play a hack of another game.

Raven Valt

Years
    Maybe he doesn't like Meowth's hack because it focuses on a non-Pokemon world.

B-b-b-b-bingo!, Regardless of whether it has pokemon battle mechanics and other pokemon related things in it, it is still a hack themed from a Zelda game and if you actually took the time to read what I said "I don't play or ever want to play a hack of another game." You would be able to understand that it it's clearly obvious I am talking about the fact it's themed from Zelda, I would have said the same thing about the hack which themed on Dragonball Z.

Why should I have to write like 4 paragraphs so that 3 people might be able to understand what I really meant while most others understand it, seems a bit pointless.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Voted for Pokémon Shining Waters/Hazing Flames because I don't like R/B/Y/G/S/C hacks and I don't play or ever want to play a hack of another game.

I understand what you mean, not everyone's a fan of Zelda. I still hope you might give it a chance upon it's eventual completion because why not try something familiar yet different enough from the norm? :) Either way's fine with me though, don't get me wrong. There are enough people who enjoy the work I do that I don't need to try to sway you or any other voters on this poll for that matter. That's not what this is about for me :)

Raven Valt

Years
    I understand what you mean, not everyone's a fan of Zelda. I still hope you might give it a chance upon it's eventual completion because why not try something familiar yet different enough from the norm? :) Either way's fine with me though, don't get me wrong. There are enough people who enjoy the work I do that I don't need to try to sway you or any other voters on this poll for that matter. That's not what this is about for me :)

It's not I don't respect you for being able to make something as "unique" as a Zelda/Pokemon game because I could never do something like that lol, I'm not going to sit and criticize it either because I personally don't enjoy crossover hacks therefore most of what I'd have to say would be biased and would come off as insulting. At the end of the day your hack skills are good enough that a load of people love what you do and therefore the hack would probably be amazing to those people, it's my personal taste which means I wouldn't.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back