• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - May 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Votes: 86 54.4%
  • Pokémon Legend of Fenju

Votes: 45 28.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Mm, another good selection. It comes down to Azure Horizons and Legend of Fenju for me though. I think Thunder Emblem appeals more to the vast masses of newer members because of its spiffy graphics which will unfortunately give it a huge advantage.

You stole that from my mind before I even thought it >:O

Anyways, that's pretty much what I think. Thunder Emblem has sort of a, well, more varied look than the others. For those whom had only played a few hacks before, and wouldn't notice the differences between the more, uh, delicate parts of the hack (i.e. scripting and mapping), the decision to go to Thunder Emblem is simple. It has the graphical appeal.

However, the other two are just as good.. yet the appeal tends toward Thunder Emblem. Looking at the votes cast, that seems to be the general idea that's going on here. I hold my vote to Legend of Fenju, partially because it's one of my favorite hacks, and partially because I believe it deserves it.

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Well, I had to choose from Pokemon Legend of Fenju and Pokemon Thunder Emblem and I like the gameplay of TE more than Fenju. So yeah, TE FTW.

flyin_hawaiian

the one nobody knows...yet!
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2011
Once again, I vote for Legend of Fenju. It has the most original storyline, and it has a diverse region. Hopefully making for great gameplay. It looks the best out of the three.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Definitely have to hand it to Legend of Fenju. The premise of going to three distinct areas really tickles my fancy, plus I like the storyline.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2022
New here, hey people. :)

Anyway, Thunder Emblem looks amazing, so it's definitely my vote.

Years
You stole that from my mind before I even thought it >:O

Anyways, that's pretty much what I think. Thunder Emblem has sort of a, well, more varied look than the others. For those whom had only played a few hacks before, and wouldn't notice the differences between the more, uh, delicate parts of the hack (i.e. scripting and mapping), the decision to go to Thunder Emblem is simple. It has the graphical appeal.

However, the other two are just as good.. yet the appeal tends toward Thunder Emblem. Looking at the votes cast, that seems to be the general idea that's going on here. I hold my vote to Legend of Fenju, partially because it's one of my favorite hacks, and partially because I believe it deserves it.

Well, that's not entirely true. I pay more attention to the features and storyline whether the graphics are good or not. Crystal doesn't have the best graphics but it's my favorite Pokemon game!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Well, that's not entirely true. I pay more attention to the features and storyline whether the graphics are good or not. Crystal doesn't have the best graphics but it's my favorite Pokemon game!

Ah, yes, but you already contradict what I say. As I said previously, the people who don't pay attention to the finer details are those that simply look at the graphics. I never said "dood newbs r bad at votin" or anything like that. You notice the finer details, and that makes your vote more legit in my mind than all of the votes placed upon simply Thunder Emblem's graphics.

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
i voted for my faverote and
the most awsome Pokémon Thunder Emblem
because its got a great story
allot of new things
exciting new maps
events
and great tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.