• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [Voting] X/Y Player Outfit Contest

Phangy

Master
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I just redid my clothes right before the contest ended...., but oh well...I vote for Fana

Years
  • Gonna have to go with UniVolt on this one. His style is so consistent and the colors all match up as well.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Here's an outfit I'd like to enter. :3

[Voting] X/Y Player Outfit Contest

Casual yet cute, with a spring vibe. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My vote would have to go towards Fana. Love how she dressed-up her character; it's pretty simple, and the colors seem to mix into each other very nicely. :]

Years
  • I'm voting for MIAU.

I took a good look at hers and I have to say, the black and purple that's dominating her design goes so well together so yeah definitely got my attention. Good luck to everyone else though and may the best outfit win.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    This was quite hard to decide! In the end, my vote goes to Zach, I like how it's simple, but colorful, and I like the pins + hat combo, and how it all goes well together. Also, very Snivy :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Voting ends tomorrow, guys. Remember, every vote counts; if you haven't submitted yours, please do so right now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    And the winner is...
    Fana! Congrats, girl, and thanks to all who've participated! This isn't the end, though--we'll be having more contests like this in the future. If you haven't won it, then maybe next time. Prizes will be handed-out pretty soon, so just hang tight.

Years
  • I think it was definitely a close contest between MIAU and Fana but yeah well done Fana! It seems like everyone loved that nice balance of red, black and white in your design. And yeah I can't wait to have more competitions like this in the future!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Congrats, Fana, a well-deserved win!

I'm happy that there were people who also enjoyed my outfit, even though there were so many great entries; well done, everybody :)

Back