• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    Would be up for another one with you. Agrees to any seasonal Dragon or Dark Pokemon not already owned. Could also cash in Aggronites for a rare, non-seasonal Tag-Team Mega.

Ooh the mega tag sounds really nice if you don't mind spending your stone!

But if there's a dragon or ghost you'd prefer then I'm happy either way 😊

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Ooh the mega tag sounds really nice if you don't mind spending your stone!

But if there's a dragon or ghost you'd prefer then I'm happy either way 😊

Mega Aggron, then. Wanted to finally begin raising some Megas. Posted in the Obtain thread.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    I have a question about my Shining Snivy that i'm raising. At what post number does it evolve into Servine, and also Serperior? Is that up to me or is there a set number?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Cool!

If anybody else wants a Tag Team, just le me know!

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    So uh... How exactly do I get back in? After my hiatus for the last two years, I'm not even sure if the pokemon I had before are still around XD should I just re-apply and start fresh?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    So uh... How exactly do I get back in? After my hiatus for the last two years, I'm not even sure if the pokemon I had before are still around XD should I just re-apply and start fresh?

Request a Pokemon in the Obtain Your Pokemon thread. Follow the form in the first post. Also create a thread with your Breeder stats.

Still exists in the system, also. May resume from there. Shows you with Garchomp, Umbreon (shiny), Gardevoir, and 170 points. (Completed the last Pokemon you obtained. Leaves you available to raise a new one.) Spoilered your old stats page below, if you want to reuse the design for your Breeder stats thread.

Spoiler: Old Stats Page
    Calzone407
    VPPs: 2
    VPPPs: 170

Inventory:
    Empty

Completed Challenges:
    COMPLETED SOMETHING ALREADY?
    Currently raising:

VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Ralts @ 786 worth 60 Points

MY PC:

Garchomp
    Umbreon

(Full credit to Lycanthropy)​

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Request a Pokemon in the Obtain Your Pokemon thread. Also create a thread with your Breeder stats.

Still exists in the system, also. May resume from there. Shows you with Garchomp, Umbreon (shiny), Gardevoir, and 170 points. (Completed the last Pokemon you obtained. Leaves you available to raise a new one.) Spoilered your old stats page below, if you want to reuse the design for your Breeder stats thread.

Spoiler: Old Stats Page
    Calzone407
    VPPs: 2
    VPPPs: 170

Inventory:
    Empty

Completed Challenges:
    COMPLETED SOMETHING ALREADY?
    Currently raising:

Ralts @ 786 worth 60 Points

MY PC:

Garchomp
    Umbreon

(Full credit to Lycanthropy)​

OK thanks! Looks like I've got some cleaning up to do XD

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Is available to form a tag-team with someone. Would be up for any Mega evolution currently on sale (and not already owned), Mega Scizor, a Floette (not red), a Dragon-type, a Dark-type, or a Fighting-type.

Years
    Is available to form a tag-team with someone. Would be up for any Mega evolution currently on sale (and not already owned), Mega Scizor, a Floette (not red), a Dragon-type, a Dark-type, or a Fighting-type.

How about teaming up for a Dracovish or Dracozolt? I don't think you have either Dragon :)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    How about teaming up for a Dracovish or Dracozolt? I don't think you have either Dragon :)

Sure. Definitely does not own either. (Currently raising Dragon #3 now.) Picks Dracozolt between the two. Will post in the Obtain thread momentarily.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Some people probably wondered where some of the older threads went. We kept them while we were doing some cleanup. But now they're available again. So, if you need to look something up, you can do so again!

And if you still find something missing just let us know! :D

Back