• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

$w@gga

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • The super-offical Urban Dictionary definition of "swagger" is as follows:

ud said:
    How one presents him or her self to the world. Swagger is shown from how the person handles a situation. It can also be shown in the person's walk.

A person's style- they way they walk, talk, dress.

I think you get it. Basically your level of unique style and attitude. With that said, PC, do you have swagger? Tell us all about it!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Razor Leaf said:
    Harry says: (19:10:53)
    jon you have wonderful swag

Harry says: (19:11:07)
    what with your absent upper lip and your weird voice!
    And here's me thinking that I had no swag. Turns out all you need is weird facial features and a freaky-ass voice to differentiate yourself from the crowd. Who'dathunk it? :D

Years
  • YEAHHHHHH INNIT BREDWIN. I GOTS DA SWAG. BRRRRRRUP! I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT BRUV. CAUSE I GOT SWAG. SO MUCH SWAG YO. POW POW POW!

In all seriousness, I might have a bit of swag. Going by"Basically your level of unique style and attitude" I would however say I have quite a lot of swag, but I dunno whether I fully agree with that phrasing. I see swagger as more of a pure factor in terms of style of walking.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Of course I have mad swag. I wouldn't be myself without it.

Years
  • I've been sat at a laptop all day wearing a bright yellow t-shirt that says
    PI
    KA
    CHU(pikachu tail)

I can confirm I have the most swag.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Just by looking at the definition, I seem to not have any swag on me. But people still like me in my own way, so I'm okay with having little to no swag at all.

Years
  • I've got swag. I wouldn't be cool without it.

I mean, look at my attitude, it sounds a tad quirky doesn't it? And I even get credit for it.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hahaha Swag I ain't got it cos I have class. ;)

Swag is for boys, Class is for men hahahah :P

Swag is cute though :D

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have too much swagger tbh. I keep it all bottled up inside of me under this cool, calm facade because if I let it out it might just blind you all.

Years
  • Swagger? What's that?

I'm really awkward. I don't know if I have the capacity for swag. :p Then again I see it as, like, coolness, which I also don't have.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I am how I am. In a sense I believe everyone has swagger because everyone has their own unique way of walking or have their own unique mannerisms.

So I guess yes.. in a sense I do have swagger. I wouldn't know how to define it, though.. it is like defining a fingerprint.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I absolutely hate the word swagger, since it's way to similar to the whole swag bull. To me, it's like YOLO. Stupid and pointless. I don't know about you, but I'm happy to say that I am swagless. If that's true or not, that's for you to decide.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The "unique" way that I walk is due to my bad knees.

However, I do have a certain... style and attitude... that sets me apart from the crowd. Sure it's fanboying over things people don't usually fanboy over, but hey, swag is swag, no matter how bizarre it might be xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Let's see... Many wonderful band shirts and other fantastic shirts with sweet designs/with things I like, skinny jeans, and a pair of Toms. If that's not swag, then I don't know what is.

Back