• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

W-W-What?!

Years
    Guys, anyone here have heard about...
    *txaram ram ram* Fusion Machines in Fr or LG? :shocked:

This was discovered by this site : https://www.animeschool.com.br/pkd/

Its brazillian, but go see. They say to have it, you must see, or capture ALL pok?mons and talk with Prof. Oak, and He'll give you a ticket to ISLAND 10!

This is the img.

NOTE: I'll fuse a Shellder with a Slowpoke, to see if it gives a Slowbro!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Sooo fake. There would have to be sprites and stuff for these "Combined" Pokemon, and a GBA cartridge just couldn't take the huge ammount of infromation that it'd have to hold for the number of combinations that a person could make.

Years
    :-/ I still dont know. I know the guy who "made" this, and he doenst lie too much... Well still, It was a good thought. Fusion machine, Venustoise, blastosaur, eheheheheh... Still im going to try. XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    It would be cool if it was realy but it is highly unlikely. It could be something else, not neccisarily a fusing machine. Maybe Bill moved or something. XD

aRedMoon

Years
    Wasn't it in RBG that you had to defuse Bill from the Pokemon? :D

This may simply be the FRLG version of it, I haven't played the games to see though.

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    That SOUNDS cool, but I agree with JKaizer.....someone would have found out by now, and they would have to make a TON of sprites for every Fusion.

(Note: XD is being said too much, keep it to a minimum of 2 per Topic).

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    PokemonMaster said:
    (Note: XD is being said too much, keep it to a minimum of 2 per Topic).

If ya dont know what XD stands for, dont say anything XD
    Because saying XD is funny, and considerably more emotional that "lol" XD

Humm... For sure thats a fake... JKai said it all... =p

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Not true. That is not the machine from Bill's house, because his only had two chambers, plus You could see his sprite go in and come out.

aRedMoon

Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    Not true. That is not the machine from Bill's house, because his only had two chambers, plus You could see his sprite go in and come out.
    Eh, it wouldn't be that hard to edit out his sprite.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    You may be able to edit how his sprite, but how about making both doors open, plus add a third chamber, a joint in the middle, and have teh teleportation beams go down that middle one instead of to the other two? If this truly is a fake, which I'm not sure of, then someone has a great deal of free time on their hands.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    You may be able to edit how his sprite, but how about making both doors open, plus add a third chamber, a joint in the middle, and have teh teleportation beams go down that middle one instead of to the other two? If this truly is a fake, which I'm not sure of, then someone has a great deal of free time on their hands.

I see Pogi has not experience with Sprites :P
    Every single spriter could do that, and some things even cooler XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    and then make it move? I've seen spriters make sitll images before, ut how would they make them move? LIke I said, they would ahve to have a great deal of free time on their hands.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    and then make it move? I've seen spriters make sitll images before, ut how would they make them move? LIke I said, they would ahve to have a great deal of free time on their hands.

To make a moving sprite ya need:
    MS Paint/Image Edition Software
    Gift Animator

And its done XD

About the "lots of time" i think yar right XD

Back