• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

W00t !! 1337 Scan !!

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    1337 Scan

Hi, it's me, Auron, again.

See this AWESOME scan...Three new handheld Final Fantasy games:

- Final Fantasy Tactics 2.
    - Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings.
    - Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core.

I think FFT2 is for NDS (I dunno if it's for PSP too), FFXII RW is for NDS too and FFVII CC is for PSP. Yeah, new handheld FFs, three times the fun !! :D

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    The link doesn't work for me either, and I sought some spacial errors and I couldn't find any.

Anyway, I found an IGN source that stating that Square-Enix has announced the new Final Fantasy Tactics. And yes, it'll be on the DS as well as FFXII: Revenant Wings, which, I believe, is a prequel to FFXII.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I've been dying for a new Final Fantasy Tactics game ever since FFTA. And I'm loving the fact that the DS gets a new game while the PSP only gets a port.

Years
    I've been dying for a new Final Fantasy Tactics game ever since FFTA. And I'm loving the fact that the DS gets a new game while the PSP only gets a port.

Yeah. I think Square Enix is dropping there Sony support slowly.

Anyway, the FMVs for FFXII: Revenant Wings are amazing. Also, the link is broken. I can not see it either.

Popuri

~Eievui~
    Years
    Heh, sounds awesome, I just started playing FFXII, so a prequal will be REALLY neat. And it sounds like a new FFTA will be fun! :)

P.S. the link isn't working for me either... what internet browser you using?

Back