• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waaaabafat.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
I'm not interested in Torkoal so you'll have to remove one. And yes, I can clone your pokemon back for you ^^

robinhood94

... ...
Years
Hey, I was wondering if(if I read your thread correctly) there were any pokemon from platinum that you would want for a clone of your IVed Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, and/or Lugia. If not that is fine. PM with an answer please.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
hi im interested in the non-shiny version of:

Male Tentacool = Calm l Liquid Ooze
Poison Sting l Rapid Spin
31/31/31/31/31/31

Ill offer a naive 30/31/30/31/31/31 male chimchar i bred, provided that you clone and return to me 2 copies please. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
@pokerulerr Alright, I'll be online for a while more if you do come online.

@patrick_20052005 Yes, I can clone back for you and that sounds great. VM me when you're online? :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
@pokerulerr Alright, I'll be online for a while more if you do come online.

@patrick_20052005 Yes, I can clone back for you and that sounds great. VM me when you're online? :)

kay, see you later. :D probably be on later or tomorrow.

Back