• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WAASSSUUUPPP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayant

master of puppets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    hola peoples im new. now to occupy the rest of the characters.
    ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity. Enjoy your stay, Bayant =3

Also, your post without the 'p's was a bit over 60 characters. the minimum is only 25. xD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Well, my ceiling is up currently. :D

I'm guessing you like the letter p? ;P
    Welcome to PC, Bayant (Simple username, I like!).
    Remember to give the rules a good read, m'kay?
    Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything, I'm sure I'll be around and about sometime.

I'll see you around! :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    & Actually reading the rules here, would tell that you need to please not dodge the character limit, or use fillers. D: It's not too hard to think up enough to say to fill up the 25 or so spaces that PC requires.

Since this is just spammy, I do need to close it up.

If this bothers you at all, then PM me, I'll re-open this and you can edit your post. :3

Another thing you can do is just make another introduction thread, and keep in mind to not use fillers. Do that, and it'll be just fine~.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back