• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wacko Warriors vs Omega Warriors

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hikaru Ryo said:
    (I?m trusting I can control Momiji 1, Arashi.)

Shugo: *Climbs up a steel vent* Do you see anything?
    Chii: Chii.
    Momiji 1: *Looks around* If you can blast the circuits here, part of Overlord?s ship should end up powerless. But I?m only guessing.
    Shugo: It?s a guess as good as any! VAJRA STORM! *Thrusts daggers up and bolts of lighting rain everywhere* Chii, your turn!
    Chii: Chii. *Closes eyes and levitates as a crackling sphere expands around her, then disappearing*

Yorix: *Lights above him turn off* It seems like they have shut down at least a part of this thing...I mean, it IS massive. *Holds both sabers up together, then brings them down to cause a deep crack in the floor* *The ground rumbles* Any creative ideas that would cause mass destruction can be suggested now, Seriyuu and Takous. Overlord will come to find a nasty surprise.
    ---Somewhere in Overlord's Ship---
    Seriyuu:I have a plan.*charges up orb and slams it against the ground,causing the ship to shake*
    Takous:That'll work...*shoots out rest of lights and eyes glow green*
    Seriyuu:Good thinking,I can see too.*eyes glow green too*

Delreaver

Alpha Strain
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    Alphonse: "So, you're going to sit and wait for someone who won't show? When you could help your army? You're hopeless." *kicks Aeiru*
    Momiji#1: "Do you think it worked?"
    Momiji#2: "Fire!" *all of the satellites surround Overlord's ships and open fire on all of them... Except Overlord's Star shuttle*

Aeiru

~Little Angel in disguise~
    Years
    OOC: I'm here for one reason and one reason only....to get revenge against Kai....
    God....this sucks...*sits down*

Burning Phoenix

Hell Shatter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    Yorix: *punches through a giant metal door, revealing the bridge* Well, is Overlord home?

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Kai: (Through the speakers) Aeiru, I'm going to say I'm sorry that I broke your heart. If you want me dead, then so be it.... *Glows in the middle of Overlord's forces* EXPLOSION!!!! *Explodes, releasing massive energy obliterating Overlord's attacking forces on the coliseum*
    Dark: WTF?!
    Neo: Idiot.
    Kai: *Enters with yellow eyes* What's the commotion?
    Muses: *Stares at Kai*
    Kai: What? *Sees Aeiru being beaten up by Alphonse* Leave her alone, Al.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    CyberForte said:
    Egurashie: If you didn't know, Hotaru is Sailor Saturn, and she's on my Gundam's Shoulder! *flies WingZero up to the closest command while Sailor Saturn uses Silence Glaive to destroy it*
    *two more Mobile suits fly up next to WingZero, the Freedom and the Justice*

Overlord: Now this is called territorial Imparetive!
    *a unknown shuttle emerges from the planet*
    Hey guys,yourecently only withness a small power of the Meteor upgrade,now you will withness its FULL POWER!

Overlord IX,Meteor Upgrade launching!!!!
    EVA: Runway CLEAR.
    *meteor upgrade launches into space*

Aeiru

~Little Angel in disguise~
    Years
    I want to kick your butt in person....not by force....in person....
    Espio: Hmph. I'm gonna sit this out.

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Burning Phoenix said:
    Yorix: *punches through a giant metal door, revealing the bridge* Well, is Overlord home?
    ---Bridge---
    Seriyuu:We could of just opened the door...the dumbass doesn't even have them locked.He doesn't even have guards...*takes off Guard Armor*
    Takous:Yeah...*takes off Guard Armor*

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Egurashie: Oh, CF never told you his name, did he? If you haven't figured it out, I am Clayton Egurashie, the one also called CyberForte. Now watch and learn! *the trio of Mobile Suits splits and each attacks a diffrent Ship, while Sailor Saturn flies up to Reaves's ship, creates an entry point, and gets it.*
    Sailor Saturn: I cant destroy it yet, but he never said I couldn't kill the bridge crew! *walks into the bridge and points the Glaive at Reaves*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ---Bridge---
    Seriyuu:...Well we have a...reinforced alley...*stares at Sailor Saturn*
    Takous:Shouldn't we be killing Reaves?
    Seriyuu:I'll waste my strength on the meteor...*looks out window,Overlord IX Meteor flying*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    CyberForte said:
    Egurashie: Oh, CF never told you his name, did he? If you haven't figured it out, I am Clayton Egurashie, the one also called CyberForte. Now watch and learn! *the trio of Mobile Suits splits and each attacks a diffrent Ship, while Sailor Saturn flies up to Reaves's ship, creates an entry point, and gets it.*
    Sailor Saturn: I cant destroy it yet, but he never said I couldn't kill the bridge crew! *walks into the bridge and points the Glaive at Reaves*

Reaves: What the?!.... *raises hands in a traditional surrender*

*more SFA soldiers invade the collesium*
    *ground units secure the enitire Collesium*

Overlord: Now....its Payback!!!!
    *activates laser sword*
    *slices the Justice Gundam into half*
    ITS OVER FOR YOU!
    *slices enemy ships into half*

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Sailor Saturn: Watch him, I have some unfinished buisness! *Transforms into Super Sailor saturn and goes out and faces Overlord*
    You killed a lot of my loyal friends today, now you die! *raises glaive*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    CyberForte said:
    Sailor Saturn: Watch him, I have some unfinished buisness! *Transforms into Super Sailor saturn and goes out and faces Overlord*
    You killed a lot of my loyal friends today, now you die! *raises glaive*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaves: You wont get away with this.... *continues raising hands*

*meteor slices the Freedom Gundam into half*
    Overlord: Easy-peasy!

*Star destroyers launch Raisha Sentinal Gundams into space*
    *gundams blast remaing ships into bits*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ---Bridge---
    Seriyuu:Time to die,punk.*slashes through Reaves with ease,cutting off his limbs and striking at his chest*
    Takous:You've wasted strength...*shoots at any parts of Reaves that can still move,immobilizing him*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Overlord: Sending a girl aginst me?! tsk tsk!
    *fires a missile barrage at Hotaru*
    *launches multi way cannons at her*

*Destroyers continue to rain fire on all opposing ships*

Hikaru Ryo

No Redemption
    Years
    Yorix: *Sees that everything starts to cease function* It seems that Reaves is being dealt with...*Walks out to the hangar* Meteor Upgrade.
    Shugo: *Drops down behind Yorix with Chii and Momiji 1* Big, isn?t it?
    Yorix: And slow...Shall we begin the onslaught now? Anyone who wants to battle Overlord may come with me. Shugo, Chii, you might want to sit this one out.
    Shugo: What!? Oh, come on...
    Yorix: *Yorei?s voice* It really wouldn?t be good on my mental health if you got killed...
    Shugo: ...Fine. Destined Lightning! *Daggers vanish and the Thunder Kanji symbol appears on the back of Yorix?s jacket, in gold* Just a bit of extra power.
    Yorix: ...Thanks. A lot. Seriyuu, Takous, are you coming? Or will you stay to beat Reaves up?
    Momiji: I will support from here with Alchemy. *Salutes* Good luck!

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Sailor Saturn: Silence! *avoids shots with great agility* *moves forward and slashes Overlord's right wing off*
    You will now face my judgement! *slashes Overlord's Left wing off*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Hikaru Ryo said:
    Yorix: *Sees that everything starts to cease function* It seems that Reaves is being dealt with...*Walks out to the hangar* Meteor Upgrade.
    Shugo: *Drops down behind Yorix with Chii and Momiji 1* Big, isn?t it?
    Yorix: And slow...Shall we begin the onslaught now? Anyone who wants to battle Overlord may come with me. Shugo, Chii, you might want to sit this one out.
    Shugo: What!? Oh, come on...
    Yorix: *Yorei?s voice* It really wouldn?t be good on my mental health if you got killed...
    Shugo: ...Fine. Destined Lightning! *Daggers vanish and the Thunder Kanji symbol appears on the back of Yorix?s jacket, in gold* Just a bit of extra power.
    Yorix: ...Thanks. A lot. Seriyuu, Takous, are you coming? Or will you stay to beat Reaves up?
    Momiji: I will support from here with Alchemy. *Salutes* Good luck!
    ---Hangar---
    Seriyuu:Yes,Drei will be here soon with reinforcements...so we just need to weaken Overlord IX Meteor.
    Takous:I'll help too...

Back