• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Wacky Villains

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    what do you think about 2 people similar the Jesse and James from the evil team. you can have them encounter you various times. and just like you can re-battle your rival you can battle them even after you defeat the team, you know to provide comedic relief and even more story. For example on mondays they try to steal rookie trainers pokemon, and you have to stop them, and maybe they randomly jump you like team rocket does to ash and his friends. would you like to see something like that?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • what do you think about 2 people similar the Jesse and James from the evil team. you can have them encounter you various times. and just like you can re-battle your rival you can battle them even after you defeat the team, you know to provide comedic relief and even more story. For example on mondays they try to steal rookie trainers pokemon, and you have to stop them, and maybe they randomly jump you like team rocket does to ash and his friends. would you like to see something like that?

I always hated them. Especially when they are in the anime. They are like in every episode and it gets annoying.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    well i think team rocket were great at first and they have there moments, the reason everybody is tired off them is because they have been in almost 600 episodes and 12 movies. what im talking about are recurring villians to battle (not every 5 seconds, but maybe once a week like your rival) and that are genuinely funny and interesting and that add depth the story.

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • jesse and james suck :l it was cool how they opened up and showed us more about where they came from but after that theres no point in having them around unless they grow or add growth to overall plot which they dont, and its not like they're going to leave because they've been around too long for the creators just to say, op well i guess its time for them to leave. they will be hunting for that damned pikachu for the rest of the time that show is running.

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
  • id like somthing like that:Pbut not jessie & james, just like add ons you can download from the internet when the main storyline is over, that a good idea?

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • No, the Pokémon games have never been based on funny adventures, so let's keep things serious, fighting against evil teams, not comedy teams. Also, Meowth agrees with me, it says: 'That's right!'

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    UM i never thought of a pokemon game as really serious, besides cyrus i never really felt like i was fighting an actual underground group. I mean team aqua and magmas quest made no sense to me, team galactic s uniforms and hair made them look like clowns. the only serious team was team rocket, and they were just thieves. I'm not saying make the whole group comedians, but have two people still bother you after you complete the game. I mean can you imagine that a serious villain would keep bothering the champion after he single handedly defeated your whole organization ? No they would have to be kinda stupid(just like Jesse and James)

mehappy

The Happiest Him
    Years
  • I don't like that idea because it takes focus away from the plot and story and just throws in a bajillion mini plots...

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • I would like to be able to fight the team abit more...

Say like everyday there in a different area doing something and you have to fight them and get rid of them. But please, no more jessy and james :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Maybe just one of the older villians.. (BESIDES TEAM ROCKET) so they could make a fiendish return. That'd be cool if it was one of the better evil people. :P

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    K im not sure people are understanding im not talking about bringing back team rocket, and im also not suggesting making them annoying ether. Im talking more about making them like Reno and Rude from final fantasy 7.

Back