• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wagwarn

yungQ

based q u i r k
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    Hi all! I'm YungQ, an avid Pokemon fan and drum and bass lover. I hope I can have a good time around here and can get to know a few people. Why not ay! haha

Heya YungQ! You've come to the right place yee. Welcome to PC. n~n

If you post around you'll have a good time without a doubt so get to posting, yes? The community is big so there are a lot of things to get involved in. If you need help or suggestions on where to post you're welcome to ask anytime, though we also recommend letting us know a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you better. Just a suggestion. ;P See you!!

Ash Ketchum 11

Welcome, and good luck on making new friends.

Years
    You'll have a lot of fun here, I know you will. And welcome to PC, YungQ!

Like Sheep said above, posting around and getting involved is definitely a fun way to ensure you're loving the community and I did see you post around in a few places already so looks like the forum is meeting expectations. There's a lot you can discuss here, even if it's not Pokemon. I'm always open for a chat if you are interested, I really do hope I can get to know more about you sometime.

Well, I guess I'll leave it here for now but have a great time and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Back