• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waha!

Years
  • Here I am! I'm Himemiya, my name on Black is Himechi, so that's what I used as my login name. I've been playing since Platinum, except I got Diamond instead, because it was used and cheaper. I still haven't finished Diamond or Heart Gold ^_^; I'm bad at not finishing games. But I WILL finish Black! I WILL!

I like anime (my all time favorite is Revolutionary Girl Utena), cosplay (next con is in May!), collecting cute things, lolita (the fashion), taking pictures, mario games, and baseball (go Rockies!).

My job is a professional Mocha Frappuchino taster at Starbucks XD

So uh, that's it I guess! Ask me any questions! I love questions!

Last edited:

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC, Himechi! Do enjoy your time here. ^_^;

I'm currently playing Black too -- Where abouts are you up to in it?

Oh, &the best question of all; Whats your favourite Pokemon? x33

o3o

Years
  • Welcome, Himemiya / Himechi! I hope you have a wonderful time on the PC Forums - I, too, joined not too long ago.

I've been playing Pokémon for quite some time, but what got me into it again was Platinum. I'm also really bad at finishing games, eheh, especially Pokémon.

I have Black too! Whereabouts are you up to?

Hope to see you around, and if you ever need anything, feel free to drop me a VM!

Years
  • Thank you Giraffe and o3o! I'm at the 4th gym, but I don't want to try it until I get some leveling done. My favorite pokemon of all time is Girafarig, but my favorite in Black is either Musharna or Gothita!

o3o

Years
  • Thank you Giraffe and o3o! I'm at the 4th gym, but I don't want to try it until I get some leveling done. My favorite pokemon of all time is Girafarig, but my favorite in Black is either Musharna or Gothita!

You're welcome.

Ahh, I'm at the fourth gym too, currently training.

Girafarig is adorable! I love Musharna & Gothita, but my all-time favourite Gen V Pokémon would have to be Whimsicott, Swanna, Victini and Braviary.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, greetings! Welcome to PokeCommunity! [the name has the accent e, I'm just lazy to copy n' paste it from somewhere to here.] I'm in the process of trying to finish Black myself. :3 Right now, I'm in Elesa's gym! Not too bad, its just paralysis is pretty annoying to deal with... :/ Lucky I have plenty of paralyze heal~ ^^ Now, believe it or not, I've only finished HG twice. =3=; I'd swear I'd finish it one more time, but, my impatient ass just makes me want to reset over, and over again. D=

[UGH. CURSE YOU MAKERS OF HASBRO. I DUNNO WHY I'M BLAMING YOU, CONSIDERING YOU ARE A TOY COMPANY, BUT YOU ARE STILL EASY TO BLAME FOR MY CLUMSINESS.]
    (Some guy at hasbro is probably sensing a disturbance right now.)

Hm, in case your interested, there's a neat Black and White board, if you wanna hang out there; and just chat about the games there. <3 And don't worry! BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE! The commitment to finish pokemon black that is! I've been too into anime lately. o3o; Oh well, once an anime junkie, always an anime junkie. <3 My favourite is soul eater; if ONLY they made an anime from the Blazblue games...I'd happy die a happy panda. :> Speaking of anime, there's a Japenese Entertainment board where you can check out too. Its for discussion on all things Japan, non-Pokémon anime and manga, Japanese music, movies and more.

Um...I guess my only question for you is...how long have you been working at Starbucks? :3 Cause' as a coffee cat, I guess I've always been interested in the profession~

Anyways! I hope I'll get to see you around sometime, soooo yeah, if you have any questions or concerns, your more than free to ask a member of staff! Though it does help to read the FAQ and rules before you do~ <3 Have a fun time! =D

Back