• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait for it.....Heyo~!

Dusk_Gal

Ghost Trainer/Coordinator
    Years
    Good day, sirs! Well, night for me right now :/ I am a lover of Nutella and Ghost pokemon, specifically Duskull <3 I am most likely insane, but don't worry I only poke, not bite. Dang, now I'm in the mood for Nutella -__-

Anywho, I'm a low brass girl and ain't afraid to show it!! Soon to be the only girl in the low brass section (pfft, french horns don't count). I love asdf movies and conducting all sorts of songs.

Wow, I'm just spurting out random facts here o-o Oh well...I hope I can be your friend and thank you for reading!

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
    Years
    The moment I saw the title of the thread, I was pretty sure we have something in common. I use ghost pokemon a lot, but they're not my favorite types (i'm weird lol~)

FINALLY. Another loves-to-poke person! :) AND NUTELLLA?

You girl, are awesome.

Welcome, to PC.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Welp, it's morning right now for me, haha. A big welcome to you, Dusk Gal~! Ah, how I love insane people; they are interesting and make the world go around, and around in their flare. :3 Nutella and Ghost Pokemon, huh?

Wait for it.....Heyo~!

Would you care for a Nutella-filled Gengar sandwich?

Wait for it.....Heyo~!

It's basically a sandwich with a brand of good o'l nutella spread I created that is shaped to resemble a Gengar. A lot of people do enjoy nutella, even myself on those sunny mornings to start my day <3 Although, watch out - some people ~do~ take nutella... a little too far.

Wait for it.....Heyo~!

(...I thought I could put it in lemons with wires... and make them combustible. Let's just say, the whole thing exploded in my face and... I've had Nutella nightmares ever since.)

Wait for it.....Heyo~!

...Case in point.

But, I will say that Ghost-Pokemon are also awesome~ My favourite ghost pokemon include Gengar, Froslass, Jellicent, Mismagius... Well, actually? The ghost pokemon are my favourite types of pokemon altogether. <3 In battle, they have, like, a billion tricks up their sleeve. Some of them can be special sweepers, some of them can be a nice Will-O-Wisp utility, some of them can be Mean-Look/Perish Song trappers, etc, etc, there are loads of things you can do with ghosts~ Plus, the "unaffected by fighting and normal attacks" trait helps. :3

I'm a saxophone man myself, since I really have an ear for jazz~ I've been playing it for 4 years, in fact! I used to go to my school bands a lot as a wind-player, which was also fun; playing music for loads of people was cool. Nerve-racking at times, but cool. <3 Hey, you might enjoy the Culture & Media board, where you can chat about, well, culture and media. By 'culture and media', I mean stuff like entertainment like music, television, movies, celebrates, etc, etc; there are loads of topics goin' on there.

But, it's really great that you took the time to tell us about yourself; I'm always raring to meet new people. <3 I hope we can be pals too! You can leave me a message at my profile, or PM me anytime you'd like. Enjoy your stay~ <3

Hiya, Dusk_Gal, and a big welcome to the forum <33

I looove Nutella too, omg! It's really delicious but I haven't bought it for a few years since I'm trying to cut back on chocolate lmao. And if you're a ghost Pokemon fan, you have good taste! They were always one of my favorites since I was a kid, especially the Gastly line. n__n I'd link you to PC's Ghost-type fanclub in our Pokemon Clubs section, but unfortunately the old one fell inactive and a newer one hasn't been made yet. ):

But yeah, you seem like a great person, so here's hoping I see you around here for a long time to come~! Have fun around the forum and feel free to message me if you need help! It was great meeting you :3

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
    Welcome To PC! Everyone is really nice here, But that's just my opinion. It's true though.
    Anyways, We hope you make friends and enjoy your time here, Your already off to a good start of being active and posting in the right section!

Thanks, And Feel free to send me a message or post on my profile if you need any help. Or you can ask a staff member that's online. They'll be willing to help you as much as I am.

Thanks and enjoy your time here!

JackHack96

Intrepid Hacker
    Years
    Good day, sirs! Well, night for me right now :/ I am a lover of Nutella and Ghost pokemon, specifically Duskull <3 I am most likely insane, but don't worry I only poke, not bite. Dang, now I'm in the mood for Nutella -__-

Anywho, I'm a low brass girl and ain't afraid to show it!! Soon to be the only girl in the low brass section (pfft, french horns don't count). I love asdf movies and conducting all sorts of songs.

Wow, I'm just spurting out random facts here o-o Oh well...I hope I can be your friend and thank you for reading!

Welcome! Nutella and ghost pokemon, eh? I like gastly as a ghost pokemon, but I love NUTELLA! I live in Italy, the country where nutella was invented, and I have a friend whose father has 15kg nutella boxes! They are very big! He spent more than 80 € for each box, but they are fantastic!

Dusk_Gal

Ghost Trainer/Coordinator
    Years
    Thank you my Nutella and ghost pokemon fans :D I am now TOTALLY going to make a duskull nutella sandwich now (or Haunter :P)! Hopefully it won't turn out to be "close enough" :/ Too bad about the club..maybe I can make a new one :) That'd be so fun! Yes, insanity is what it means to understand the unbelievable..and it feels ravishing :) 15 KG!? :0 amazed...

Years

Hello Dusk Gal, how's PC going?

You can call me Hikari, the Master of Cute Oshawottz.

Everyone's already got you covered so my intro will be a little short.

Feel free to VM me if you ever need to talk, cos I am a bit funny and friendly and I can help you settle in.

Have a fun time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Fratunox

The Night Brother
    Years
    welcome to the forum, fellow newcomer.
    Sort of. I see myself as a newcomer because I haven't been active in a year.

Back