• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait, has she finally arrived?!?

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    What's this? Has Psychic finally made her way onto Pokécommunity?!?

Oh, guess not, it's just some chick named Psy_MoonShadow. Shame; I kinda like Psychic. She's so cool.

Oh, you don't know why Psychic is? Well, she's a member at the Pokémon Elite forums and Serebiiforums, where she works as a Moderator of Role-Playing Games, Fan Fiction and to a lesser extent, the first and second generation discussion boards at the latter of which. Her favourite online activity is writing Pokémon fan fiction and RPing, while also spriting and drawing a bit on the side. Psychic enjoys meetng and talking with different people and has journeyed to Pokécommunity in order to find a new place to do so and get to see how other online communities are.

Some say she isn't a big fan of the fourth generation games, you know. And it's true, though it doesn't help that she doesn't own the new games or even a DS/Wii. She likes it a bit more old-school and still actively enjoys the older games. Though her favourite Pokémon span the (first three) generations, her absolute favourite Pokémon is Mewtwo. She adores the clone and will happily admit to being his biggest, most wonderfulest and most psychicy fangirl. Because she's weird. ^-^

...oh waitasec, I am Psychic! Unfortunately the name I am most used to taking has already been taken, so I used my full alias; Psychic MoonShadow. In four months I'll ask if I can take the name the member named "psychic" has unjustly taken. Because she's mean. ;;

Anyway, greetings everyone, it's a pleasure to be here! I look forward to settling in and meeting y'all! ^^

~Psychic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    o.o Psychic! Hi! Welcome to PC! Glad to see that you decided to join us here and help out in the PFF section, which I know you'll be in somewhat.

Or, hi, Psy_MoonShadow, since there is an impostor Psychic running around here somewhere. ^^

But it's great to see another SPPf member head on over to PC. Have fun here owning noobs.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Hanako Tabris, hallo thar! Thanks for the warm welcome! ^^ I certainly intend to spend some time at the FF section; who would I be otherwise?! Oh wait, I'd be that "psychic" girl (who doesn't even have the decency to use a capital 'P'! Some people, I tell ya!)

But, ehem, you may still call me "Psychic," because my full alias is too big of a mouthful. :S Hopefully the next fouth months I must wait for my name change will pass by quickly...

And hi, TP-BigWill! It's okay, we can both we newbies together!

I think we'll both have a pleasant stay. Cheers!

~Psychic

Bay

Years
  • Hello there, Psychic! ^^

I think you will like it here. The Fanfiction section is becoming a bit active then before (I have been here for quite some time XD).

Have fun here! =D

(Dang, so many Serebii citizens coming here! XD)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Wait, a couple days after I decide to join here, you do as well? Whoa, must be something here that's attracting the better Sppf fanficcers! Maybe it's the fewer number of spamming noobs...

A name like Psychic1257 might've worked too, but, meh...

Well, technically, we're both newbies over here, so welcome!

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • Welcome :D

Hope you enjoy your stay

It's awesome here xD

P.s Fanfiction is always awesome so i look forward to some of yours

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Hanako Tabris, hallo thar! Thanks for the warm welcome! ^^ I certainly intend to spend some time at the FF section; who would I be otherwise?! Oh wait, I'd be that "psychic" girl (who doesn't even have the decency to use a capital 'P'! Some people, I tell ya!)

But, ehem, you may still call me "Psychic," because my full alias is too big of a mouthful. :S Hopefully the next fouth months I must wait for my name change will pass by quickly...

And hi, TP-BigWill! It's okay, we can both we newbies together!

I think we'll both have a pleasant stay. Cheers!

~Psychic

I totally respect your liking of Mewtwo... haha... I have some vicious ones I've been trading around... spreading the Mewtwo love.

enjoy PC!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I know Hanko Tabris. From PFU, if I remember correctly. :/ Anyways.. Hi, Psy_MoonShadow, be sure to read the Rules.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Bay, DP, hey guys! Yup, I definitely intend to do some exploring and stuffs over at the Fan Fiction section (so long as my NaNo gives me some time to do so) and it'll be nice to see you around.

And NO, no offence but I could never put a number in my name (alias is better). Mainly because I hate numbers and also because I'm weird that way. o.O But um, anyway, hello, fellow newbie! ^^

Thanks for that, PsychoKinetics! Hopefully I'll get to posting some of my stuff soon. :P

Mewtwo DEFINES awesomeness! If I owned D/P I'd definitely set up some trades. But alas, I'll just have to settle with plushies and picture. *which always works* Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi there Itachi 2007! Don't worry, I'm making sure to do so!

Oh lookee, it's El-Ey! *waves* Nice to see a PE2K face 'round here. ^^

I feel so welcome. =)

~Psychic

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    3rd Person intro huh? Neat. Like everyone else already said, welcome aboard. And... have fun, yeah that's about it.
    On a sidenote, you remember someone I knew in another forum she had the same wierd excentric (no offense) way of posting. But she was all about latios and rubys.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ahaha, I'm a Serebii member as well, however I'm not on there nearly as much as this place. ^^;

Anyhoo, Hello hello, and welcome to PC~!

Hope you like it here. :3

&& Nice intro.. xD It was amusing to read.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Hello!I never meet you before,
    but i'm sure your a really great person
    and i hope we can be the best of friends.

:t149:Pokefan2007

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
  • Hi there. I'm Momoiro. Please call me Michi though. ^^;
    I am in love with the Psychic type, therefore, I love your name! ^_^
    I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

Back