• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wait huh OH MONEY

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I hoard my money. I have a job, and I make pretty decent money for working part-time (around $600/mo) and I typically use it only on gas and food.
I am not really willing to go to any lengths to obtain money though, other things are way more important.

Years
I can be ambitious about money. I want this, I want that, etc.. that's how my parents think of me and money. Though right now I'm really trying to save up money so I can start college in the fall later this year.

But in the past, I have been one who spends more than saves. I wish I could have my own source of income away from my parents, but I'm unemployed at the moment, and I've shifted my focus towards saving money.

Years
"Money is a strange business. People who haven't got it, aim it strongly. People who have, are full of troubles."

That's all I have got to say.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
Alienware laptop... Ferrari... Lamborghini... Expensive foods... Travelling... Ducati Monster... 7 star meals... More Ferraris... Education... Helping the poor... Game credits...
Yeah, you get what I mean. A LOT. I would spend like mad if I were to have the amount of money Bill Gates has.

Years
I'm very stingy with spending and pay a lot of attention to how much I spend. If I feel I've spent too much for the month, I'd stop buying anything except things I absolutely need for a while. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I am very careful with my money. I save more than I spend tbh. I don't really like spending money. I like to save up and have it in case I really need it. It's difficult to do so, but I try not to spend unless I need to.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I don't really care much about money because I'm still living under my parents (I'm 17). They supply everything I need in order to survive. That's pretty much all I need. I have some personal money, but I never use them nowadays because I don't have anything else in particular that I really need. :)

Back