• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait, that's a different game...

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
  • I started Playing Zelda: Twilight Princess soon after I had beat Okami. When I got to the part where you had to fix the bridge to Kakariko Village, I was wondering why I wasn't able to bring up my brush and draw the bridge back in... X_X

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • ya i hate when that happens it doesnt happen alot but the one i normally catch myself using wrong buttons is assassins creed. >.> but most of the time i wander around in a safe area to try to remember what button does what in the game

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I do this all the time! I find myself using CoD controls for everything, then I'll realize I'm not playing that. Such as trying to sprint when playing Halo...

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • Only games I ever do this with would probs be Halo 3 and Call of Duty, if only because I spend most of my time gaming and the controls are programmed into my head for games I actually play a lot. As for Halo 3 and CoD... well, I don't really enjoy today's floods of FPS games so I tend to avoid them.

Back