• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waiter, there's a ___ in my soup!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
  • Waiter, there's a ___ in my soup!

The objective of this game is to tell the waiter (Then next poster) what is in your soup. I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I got it from another forum website I go on.
    Example:

Post 1: Waiter, there's a dead fly in my soup
    Post 2: No, it's simply a raisin *eats
    Waiter, there's an invisible force field in my soup, preventing me from eating it
    Post 3: You can stop hitting your spoon on the window and come in...

Ok, I'll start
    Waiter, there's a dummy of a Pharoh's mummy in my soup

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    No, that's just a donut! You don't like the soup!? Aye aye aye... why make excuses? *Smashes bowl*

Waiter, there is a "AHHHHH!!! WAITER!! You're drowning in my soup!" in my soup

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • Sorry, sir, but that's actually some Stew in your Stew.

Waiter, there's some soup in the fly in my soup!

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
  • That's just the new style of bowls we recently imported from China, cash on delivery!
    Waiter, there is a 37" plasma t.v. inside my soup!

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • That was the complimentary prize for the one millionth customer! Unfortunatly, we delivered it to the wrong table. My apologies. Ninja'd!

Why don't you take its helmet for your own use then, sir?

Waiter, there's an inter-dimensional portal in my soup!

Last edited:

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
  • Its too hot outside, sir, and there is some problem with the air conditioners. So, we put that portal which would directly teleport you to the Earth of another dimension, which has temperatures below -1000000 degree farenheit( its a different dimension, with altogether different laws of physics, so temp below 0 K is possible), for you to enjoy some cool air.
    Waiter.. WAITER.. WAITER, there is a maneater plant inside my soup which seems rather hungry!

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • We're offering a new specialty, madam, called Portrait Soup, where the chef designs the soup to resemble the face of the customer.

Waiter, there's a shoe in my soup!

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
  • Oh.. No wonder my feet felt so weightless today *puts the shoe on* Now, sir.. Go on. Have your soup!
    Waiter, there's a lot of mud inside the soup! How the hell am I supposed to eat it?!

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
  • That is actually the new (and rather weired) kind of spoon we just got ourselves manufactured.
    Waiter, there are some living cute little baby bunnies inside my soup, and you know that I'm a veggie. I will sue you for this.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • That's not just a bunny, that's a Buneary. Mmmkay calling da police right now.

Waiter there's an ICE CUBE and Hood Mentality in my soup!

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • Thats just the Wrapper from some of the ingredients (Badum-tish)

Waiter, there's a drum set in my soup that makes noises when bad jokes are said!

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    that's actually all of our eardrums having unbelievably violent convulsions when exposed to those jokes

waiter, there's millions of armenians in my soup

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • The soup you ordered was so large that they're using it as a swimming pool.

Edit:

Waiter, there's a salad in my soup!

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • Oh no! A travesty! How shall the world recover?! Wait, I'll get you a fork.

Waiter, there's a Lajestic Ventrashel of Lob in my soup!

Back