• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waiter, there's a fly in my...

Soup anyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
  • SOUP!!!

Message for mod: *waves* Hi, uhh its been a while since we had a food thread so is this thread ok? Feel free to lock it if you dont think so... LOL

Back to the topic...
    Whats your favourite soup? What do you usually have with your beloved soup? Soup is good...

Me like mushroom soup with bread and butter on the side... mmMmm...
    Thats some good soup alright...

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm.. it's a tie - breaker between mushroom and tomato soup.. but i've been eating tomato soup since when i was little, so it has to be tomato soup!

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • I don't like soup all that much. But, if I had to pick one it would be chicken. Actually, that's the only kind of soup I've ever had. ^^;

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I like many kinds of soups like, Tomato, Chicken, Beef, Hot and Sour Soup (A Japenese Soup), and many others too ^_^

Years
  • You don't need to make excuses, fade101. This thread is perfectly fine. :>

I'm fond of Mushroom soup above all other flavours, my second favourite flavour would be Chicken. It's actually been quite a while that I've had soup since I'm usually given it whenever I'm sick. Even so, I look forward to having it since I happen to like it so much when I'm feeling rather under the weather.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    My parents make a lot of soup, and most of the time they just throw a bunch of random ingredients in a pot and see how it turns out. And most of the time it's pretty good, I don't know what I would call it, but it's good. That being said, nothing beats a good bowl of vegetable beef.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • well I'm quite partial to NE Clam chowder myself, but if it's actual soups Its a tie between Italian Wedding soup and Creamy Cheddar Broccoli (or cauliflower or whatever is around) those are my favourites.

Years
  • Lentil Soup ... mmm ... and if you includ chowders, then I also love New England Clam chowders ... YUMMY~! x3

*has bread and crakcers on the side*

~A.R

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    When I was a kid, all I would eat would be Cream of Mushroom soup, the Campbell's stuff. Pretty good stuff for something that's less than a dollar and came out of a can. I'd eat it so much, and even now I still eat it, and I'm not tired of it. Although now, I eat more Cream of Broccoli and Cream of Celery, but mushroom's still my favourite.

Although, now, I've grown a lot more of a liking to Sweet Onion soup. I get them in these boxes at M&M Meat Shops and then I microwave them, and they're amazing. I've never tried the Lipton stuff, but I want to~

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Soup... I love it!!!
    I have to agree with Gerri, I love me some NE Clam Chower, but it isn't actual soup.
    But other than that, my favorite would be minestrone. It is Italian. Italian soups are the greatest <3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I like all types of soup. I especially like tomato and Chicken Noodle soup.

But what I like the most is 味噌汁 (Miso soup). You know, that soup that they serve at Japanese restaurants?

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Cream of Mushroom, with Garlic Bread. Incredibly awesome in every imaginable way ~<3

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Don't like soup. Never have. Although if I was somehow chained to a bed and someone forced it down my throat, I'd want it to be chicken. :]

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I guess out of all those choices that are listed, my favorite would have to be chicken. :3

Back