• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waiter, there's a fly in my...

Soup anyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I vote for others, since I like them all in the options. Also, I love Carrot Soup, Noodles [Yes, it's Ramen], Macaroni Soup, Salad Soup [Vegetable mixing]and Miso Soup. Zomg, me likes Food Chemistry.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like soup. Mushroom soup was my favourite when I was younger. It's still good, but now, I don't think I can pick one favourite out of all the different kinds available. I like chicken soup, mushroom soup, broccoli soup, and pumpkin soup o.o The soup I just had for dinner was good too, though I have no idea what it was.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Tomato soup with a nice, fresh bread roll has always been one of my favorite snacks, epecially when I'm feeling under the weather. <3

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    My favourite is definately leek and potato. *dreamy expression*

There is this other type I like, forget the name unfortunately. It is served cold and has tomato, onion, that kind of stuff.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Tomato soup is my favourite soup. :D I love the taste of it, and when it's extremely hot out of the microwave is when I love it most. Just that warm flavour that always hits the spot, ya know? Tomato soup is pure excellence for me. ;D Chicken is easily a close second as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Message for mod: *waves* Hi, uhh its been a while since we had a food thread so is this thread ok? Feel free to lock it if you dont think so... LOL
    When this part of the board is flooded with a specific type of poll, I don't think the moderators have any form of power that allows them to close threads based solely on that reason.

The only soup I've ever had is tomato soup, and it's not bad so I'll go with it.
    As much as I like sharks, I'd like to try shark fin soup...

Years
    I love tomato soup, potato soup, and chicken noodle soup. They're all really yummy. It's a shame I can't make any of those soups really well, otherwise I'd make them more often. :/

I also inherited a love for this Sirloin Burger soup out of a can from my father. It's one of the few things I do remember about him. ♥ Pity I don't have it very often. I like it a lot. :D

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Tomato for me. You give me anything that is made out of tomato, and I'll eat it in an instant. But I have never come across any fruit or vegetable I do not like. But for me, the Tomato is the worlds number one vegetable, or, as it used to be called, "The Golden Apple".

Vote for tomato, its the right choice.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I love chicken soup the most, then comes everything else.;).

Back