• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

waka's Trade Thread

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Got it. Shiny Cyndaquil for the Manaphy sound okay?

New Pokémon Added to the list:

• waka's Trade Thread
      シェイミ (SHAYMIN) - 50 - えいがかん (EIGAKAN - Movie Theater) - Pokémon Movie 08 - Quirky - Somewhat stubborn
    Sounds great. Can you also CMT for the Shaymin? xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm extremely sorry for not having been able to get to any of your replies - today has, so far, been extremely hectic and I can only expect this to increase until I decide to finally go to bed.

I promise that tomorrow I will take care your requests and will do my best to fulfill each and every one of them.

Thanks for waiting.
    -waka

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    I'll offer a UT WCS Milotic and a Master Ball for the Tanabata Jirachi.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    What is the moveset of the TRU regigigas??
    • Iron Head
    • Rock Slide
    • Icy Wind
    • Crush Grip
    i'll give u 5/6 master balls for Mew and Shaymin (i need Shaymin more then Mew)
    Deal.
    i want the tanabata jirachi of yours, but i don't find another pokemon that i want from your trade.
    so what about 1 for 1 trade?
    Got it. Can I get the Cresselia, then?
    Want a Smoochum , for a charmander?
    Sure.
    Shaymin for all starters from Kanto and Hoenn?
    Sorry, Shaymin's already taken. Wait 48 hours and if it's still there, please make the offer again.
    I will offer a UT HG suicune for the TRU manaphy
    and a UT HG ho-oh for the ALAMOS darkrai
    Sorry, Manaphy's already taken. Wait 48 hours and if it's still there, please make the offer again.
    Sounds great. Can you also CMT for the Shaymin? xD
    Sorry, Shaymin's already taken. Wait 48 hours and if it's still there, please make the offer again.
    I'll offer a UT WCS Milotic and a Master Ball for the Tanabata Jirachi.
    Sorry, Jirachi's already taken. Wait 48 hours and if it's still there, please make the offer again.
    what do u want off my thread for Fan Club Jirachi

i will offer 6 events off my thread 4 it
    Sorry, Jirachi's already taken. Wait 48 hours and if it's still there, please make the offer again.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
    KOFFING - 13 - Joaquim - Pokéwalker - Sassy - Strong willed
    TANGELA
    - 39 - Joaquim - Route 28 - Quirky - Often dozes off
    POLIWAG
    - 20 - Joaquim - Ecruteak City - Hardy - Impetuous and silly
    LARVITAR
    - 20 - Joaquim - Mt. Silver Cave - Hasty - Strong willed
    And Regigas For 6 Master Balls?
    Yes or No ?

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
    Alright, the Cyndaquil has been hatched, it's UT, and it has a Modest nature. PM/VM me and we can get this started.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Alright, FINALLY back on track, with a completely new system that will let me trade more efficiently with you guys (read: the code on the first post is now automatically generated - yay for automatic reserves and no more BBCode!).

To all my pending trades: I'm sending you all a PM right now saying that I'm up for trading right now, so watch out.

so when you free to trade? unless you've traded them alrdy
    I'll send you a PM in a bit
    I'm interested in:
    SNEASEL
    SKITTY

I can trade you a Piplup and Bulbasaur for them.

Got it.

I can offer all three legendary birds or latios or rayquaza for your TRU regigigas

Deal. I'll take the Latios.

KOFFING - 13 - Joaquim - Pokéwalker - Sassy - Strong willed
    TANGELA
    - 39 - Joaquim - Route 28 - Quirky - Often dozes off
    POLIWAG
    - 20 - Joaquim - Ecruteak City - Hardy - Impetuous and silly
    LARVITAR
    - 20 - Joaquim - Mt. Silver Cave - Hasty - Strong willed
    And Regigas For 6 Master Balls?
    Yes or No ?
    You were 3 minutes too late for the Regigigas. If the trade doesn't go through, I'll take you up on that offer.
    Alright, the Cyndaquil has been hatched, it's UT, and it has a Modest nature. PM/VM me and we can get this started.
    Sure.

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
    You were 3 minutes too late for the Regigigas. If the trade doesn't go through, I'll take you up on that offer.

KK dude if he does take it up can you vm and if he chooses not too can you also vm me :D
    Cheers

Kombat~

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
    Years
    I will be able to trade tomorrow at about 8-9 o'clock in the evening as my ds has been confiscated by my parents

If you are interested in the three lake legends or three legendary birds i will happily trade all three of each or a mix of three (or however many you want) for the ALAMOS darkrai

I will be happy to trade all six for the 10ANIV latios as well as the darkrai

Last edited:
    Back