• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wake Up Snorlax

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    breed the hottest female snorlax and spray her with perfume and put her next to him! and no it's not a ditto!!!!!!

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • I'm sure my team of 6 machamp could move him out of the way. It's only 1000 pounds split between 6 pokemon. About 166 lbs per person. Even 6 of me could do that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'll just use my hoard of Sandshrew - dig under him and shove him out of the way you little cuties!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Wake Up Snorlax

Years

• I'd get two step ladders and a couple of sturdy boards. I'd carry the boards up the first step ladder and lay them on the Snorolax' belly and then bring the second step ladder up folded. I'd lower it down the other side of the sleeper, and then put the boards across both ladders for a bridge. If he's not going to wake up, I'll just route around the poor old damage.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I will use Chesnaught who will Wake-up slap Snorlax. (And make sure he doesn't faint from the attack lol)

Back