• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wal-Mart Debate

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
Years
  • I'm an anarchist, thus meaning that I am an anti-capitalist, thus meaning that I don't like Wal-Mart. Nevertheless, when I need something, I buy it. The only time Wal-Mart made me happy is when the had a pair of Monty Python and the Holy Grail underwear that said "I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION" on the back.

As for the workers, they are truly incompetent. There was a $219 sewing machine that was marked as $96. My mom wanted it at the marked price, so she informed an employee in order to get it at that price. He was supposed to go get the manager. My mom went and got the manager after a half-hour of waiting and seeing the employee talking to a pretty girl rather than helping the customer. After a long time in the store, we FINALLY got the sewing machine for the marked price. iHATEwal-MART!

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • It really does depend on the store itself. I've been to 3 Wal'Marts down here in Florida, and two of the three had customer service that was... eh... not quite what it should be.

I've also been to a Super Wal-Mart out in Wyoming, and they were by far the best I've ever been to. Although the sporting and electronics departments didn't have lots of knowledge on their products, they were all really friendly and put in quite a bit of effort to help me out.

I remember calling my local Wal-Mart (here in FL), asking if they had any flash drives for my computer. I heard pure silence for half an hour, and simply gave up. XD

Back