• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Walda the sick little girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    Hey guys! there's this sick little girl in Rustboro... her dad is trying to cheer her up by saying something to make her smile... You have to tell the dad what to say.

Does anyone know what the magic word or phrase is?

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I dunno but apparently theres a website u have to sign up to and t tells u but thatss tha jap version

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    I googled it and nothing came up about a sick girl, walda and rustboro....

someone is bound to know...

hey if someone gets their hand on the official nintendo player's guide for Emerald... let us know what they say about the sick girl in Rusboro!!! :D

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    I've been wondering about this, too. I don't think there is a phrase or word out there right now, but it's fun to make the dad say sick things. XP

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    What you mean the word you have to tell her is random? There isn't one correct word for it and we need a generator to try and find the correct one?

Weird.... :p

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    There's nothing fun about making the guy say funny stuff... this is the most frustrating thing I've ever seen about Pok?mon! :p

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    I went to pokemon.com and the pokemon fan club and I didn't find anything about the Secret code for Walda....

How can they release an english version of this game and not have the english website to accompany it like they have in japanese?!

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Have you tried typing in random stuff to see what comes up, like PIKA or PIKACHU?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back