• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Walking back into old territory....

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
  • So, what is there to say? I was a very active member of PC at one point, and then for some reason I suddenly stopped visiting. Why? I don't know. The last memories of PC I have are ones of a lot of fighting, none of which I was personally involved in, so I still don't know why I left...

.. still, I did....

... I might have just been caught up in MMC, and PS, or even my hobby of writing...

... I decided it wouldn't hurt to hang out around here a bit. After all, a few of my old friends are here. So, why not?

It's nice to be back.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • lol, Super Saul XD I love your avatar and signature set!

Welcome back to Pokemon Community! I be Manaphy -nods- I'm your Pokemon Fangame Friend! If you ever want to talk just PM. That or ask me for my MSN.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Why didn't I see this sooner? o_o;

SAUL!!! 8D
    Welcome back, dude. Nice to have you around PC again. =o

Back