• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wandering in the Past Grounds

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
  • So.

I joined on a good day in June, 2006 going by the statistics on my profile. Quite a while ago, eh. A few years ago I stopped posting and visiting alltogether, but the internet really is a small world -- and as of such I came across this place again. I think it partially has to do with my recent habit of 'getting into' pokemon again, buying SoulSilver/Black as well as some TCG cards of the recent sets. Guess one never is too old for these things.

Since I am pretty sure that nobody remembers me, except maybe one or two people, I am here to make a 'fresh start' and see where things go from there.

I'll be in your care, PC.
    ~Hayate.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hiya Hayate! Welcome back. Your name sounds vaguely familiar, but everything seems familiar to me. :P

Seems like more and more people are starting to rekindle their love for the pokemon series.
    I've been that way with the games recently, having been burned out by so much competitive battling a couple years back.
    You picked some of the good games to re-buy, though! Especially Soul Silver, seeing as how flat-out awesome it is that Pokemon can travel along side of you.

See you around, and have fun!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome back to PC! Wow that is quite a long time.. nice to see you getting interested in Pokemon again and making your way back. :P Yah you really can't get rid of your childhood, makes who you are and it sticks with you. Well anyways hope your fresh start goes good, hope you enjoy your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Back