• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna be a Pokemon Ranger?

Years
    I think being a Pokemon Ranger would be cool, because of the tools they use and what the job implies. But I'd rather be a trainer. ;)

Sheruda Kachinuki

Go and escape(^^)
    Years
    I thank those Pokemon rangers for saving Pokemons

> I think yes, but the task given to me as a Keeper of the Moonlight and to watch Pokemons is important, too

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I would rather be a trainer, that way I could own more than one Pokemon.

Years
    i would prefer to be a trainer but being a ranger would be cool to because of all the tools they get to use.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Pokemon Ranger? More like Pokemon Centre, amirite?

You'd get to look after all those sick pokemon, plus get help from loads of Chanseys. Not to mention Nurse Joy.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
    Pokemon Ranger? More like Pokemon Centre, amirite?

You'd get to look after all those sick pokemon, plus get help from loads of Chanseys. Not to mention Nurse Joy.

Mmmmmmmmmm

---

A pokemon Ranger is a person who looks after Pokemon and nature. They capture pokemon by using things called Stylers, which transport the Ranger's feelings to the pokemon by drawing loops around it with the Styler. After enough loops have been drawn, the pokemon will become the Ranger's friend, following it around until the Ranger releases it or it helps the Ranger (Eg. The Ranger captures a Torchic. It helps the Ranger by burning a bush that blocks the path).

Sorry for the long rant. ^-^;;; No Nurse Joys. And Rangers can't heal sick Pokemon.

I would like to be a Ranger. It'll be cool wearing the uniform and having the Styler. Although, I'd love to go around the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions, too. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Not for me,i am not fit or anything and not really an enviorment person.
    I'd rather be a trainer and coordinator.

Back