• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a battle? You got ONE!

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
    ZER0 L0VES OFFICIAL BATTLE THREAD

GENERAL

Hi everyone! I'm ZER0 L0VE and this is my official battle thread! I made this thread to have very organized battle between me and my team of trainers against everyone who wnats to battle! The battles rules will be made by the challenger, so you the challenger have complete control over the battles. Unless it is a tournament settings in which case I make the rules.

RECRUITING

Currently, I am looking for 10 trainers to be my officials for this thread. Being an official basically means being one of the people to battle the public. To become an official, all you have to do is PM me this completed form. Remember only 10 spaces so act quick!

Ranks:

Head Honcho:
    -ZER0 L0VE

Second in Command:
    -(Pipluper, you have first dibs on this!)

Officials:
    - PKMN Trainer Max
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

RULES (VERY IMPORTANT)

READ THE STICKY FOR RULES AT THE TOP OF THE BATTLE FORUM.
    THESE ARE THE RULES FOR STANDARD BATTLE.

TOURNEYS:

The rewards of tourneys are sometimes Pokemon, and always battle points.
    The more battle points you have, the higher you will seed in bigger tournaments and you can even spend them on pokemon! You can't spend them at this time yet, not until I post up a Pokemon Board.

NEXT TOURNAMENT:

Saturday July 14th-3:00 PM eastern time

Winner- Azelf and 100 battle points
    2nd Place- Eevee 50 battle points
    3rd place- 50 battle points
    Last Place- (determined by how fast you lost in the first round) Bidoof

The settings of the tournament will be posted toomorow morning.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    haha *in weird voice* I'll battle you!!! PICK ME OOO OO PICK ME!!! No really you want to battle again? Same rules as last cuz I only have 3 pokemon.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    it's nothing personal, I just think he'll win. Tell me the results! Gimme and A! A!! Gimme a Q! Q!!! Gimme a W!!! W!!!!!!!!!!! Put it all together and what does it spell!?!? AQW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
    O.K! Due to some technical diffiuculties on behalf of the challenger.The battle ended in an abrupt manner. But! it is not a forfeit unless he re challenges me before this day is over.

So until then...Accepting battles. Bring IT!

Last edited:
    Back