• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want A Pokemon? Get It NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evoker102

Trade Master
Years
  • Hey! I was wondering if you have a Latias, a Rayquaza or a Landorus
    I'd like Latias because I've never managed to get my Latios a partner.
    I also like Rayquaza because it is my favourite legendary =)
    Landorus because its a flying and ground pokemon!
    Don't care if they are shiny or not!

- I have a Latios :>

[Pokemon Wanted] Shaymin... Or Victini... Or Darkrai... Or just a Mightyena. :P
    [Why You Like It] Shaymin is adorable. Victini is adorable. Darkrai is creepily awesome. And Mightyena is super cool. x3
    [Shiny or Regular] Regular.
    [Pokemon X/Y Friend Code] 4871-4878-1944

I'm going to bed now, but message me if you have either of those, and we can trade tomorrow.

- I have a Mightyena, and Shaymin

my fc is in my signature but whats yours i cant seem to find it
    also i dont do chat so if its possible try and remember ill be on probebly around 5pm or so
    also the pokemon i want are
    1 meloetta
    2 shamin
    3 blazekin + blazekinite
    4 darkria
    shiny or not i could care less
    these are just some power players i could use for wifi battles
    also how deos this happen is it just normal trade ?
    cause thats all i know how to do

- I do have a shaymin

[Pokemon Wanted] Shiny Eevee (or any of it's evolutions), Shiny Bagon, and/or Shiny Mareep
    [Why You Like It] I'm attempting to get Shiny versions of all the Eeveelutions, Shiny Bagon and it's line is just so pretty, and Shiny Mareep looks like cotton candy! x3, and, and, I would SO love to raise a Shiny Mareep in my future Shiny Team Playthrough! Once it goes Mega, it'll be FABULOUS!
    [Shiny or Regular] Shiny
    [Pokemon X/Y Friend Code] 2208-5032-7062, and the OT is Rosa

Also, if you DO happen to have them, and you can Nickname them, let me know, I have some in mind.

- I do have a shiny Eevee.

Years
  • im on now
    you available?

i'll take a ho-oh as well! :D

we added each other already but my FC just incase is : 5258-0638-5799
    Username: Edward

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 18, 2014
    I hope nobody stole your Krabby yet>
    He's my favourite because he's a flippin' crab! Red is my thing too. AND he was pretty badass in the anime.

If you got a shiny krabby, I wouldnt mind taking it off your hands but I am a fan of the beautiful red crab.

Heres my friend code friendo : 5429-8718-5641

If you can get me one, I would certainly appreciate it!

Have a good one

CtG

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Wait,is the Ho-Oh still on?if then I'd like it.if not thats alright :)

Years
  • Wondering if you still got a lugia lying around. Cuz ever since i've seen the Lugia movie I want one xD
    otherwise Entei or Suicune or Raikou pwette pwease

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I really, really, really want a Genesect, Shaymin, Rayquaza, Arceus, or mew!! I have a keldeo, latios, palkia, regigigas, and victini I would be willing the trade away!
    FC:3883-5591-4213
    IGN:Boomer
    Plz reply soon!:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Well, assuming everything hasen't been snatched, i'd like to join in on the savage party and rip apart your PC a bit more, gotta love Mew/Genesect/Deoxys (Looking for arceus, but I can read that you only have one, chaintrade mode activate), whichever one you happen to have left(Any of the three will do, not all three unless you're in a specifically generous mood), if none, that's completely alright. All 3 of em' I love for looks + I enjoy hordeing stuff. Regular, obviously. FC is 'ere. 1891-1487-7699. Thanks in advance, and if you don't happen to have any of the three, thanks for looking and you're a great person for having something like this open in the first place.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    how deos this work i want some of my request oh and a ho-oh if you still got one and how do i get your friend code im on right now
    im new to this site and so far i feel a bit ignored on my request and i desire at least one of those pokemon those and im adding victini plz also to those who care ive got a shine eevee and its female so if ya want you better have an impressive trade ready
    also il be on for a while like 4 or so hours

Last edited:

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
  • CREATING NEW POST WITH MORE CLEAR RULES AND NEW SETUP

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8138815#post8138815

Last edited:
    Years
  • Shaymin
    This is my favorite legendairy and i could never obtain it cause i didn't had wifi untill XY
    i would prefere normal but if you only have a shiny left i wouldnt complain
    5000-1709-6486

very nice of you to do this give away !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back