• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a shiny mew, mewtwo, or rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I don't have much but I have a couple shinys. I got a shaymin, gengar, and 2 milotics. I kno for a fact that one of the shiny milotics iz legit and the shaymin iz too. Not too sure about the gengar or the other milotic. Pm me or whatever u guys do here! (I'm fairly new at this! Lol)

Last edited:

rxf

Years
  • You sent me a hacked pokemon thanks a lot... and a shaymin that doesn't get sky form probably hacked as well thanks a lot for the crappy trade.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Trades involving the offering/requesting of less than ten pokemon belong in the Quick Trade Thread.

Also, be sure to confirm that all of the pokemon you plan on trading are not hacks, as trading any non-legitimate pokemon is against the Trade Corner Rules.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back