• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Old username: Controversial?
    New username: Ghostflower

I'm reviving my PC account purely for a new project I'm starting, so I'd like to be able to change my name to reflect that.
    Thanks in advance! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Old username: Zanthym
    New username: Raene
    This is funnily enough my first post on Pokecommunity even though I've had this account for 7 years now I think. Wild to think I've gotten back into Pokemon in these dim times.

Trainer 766

New username: futeen0815

just an attempt at trying to embrace my birth name and date

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2023
    Old username: jokidoki13
    New username: Skavyy

Old name was made back when I was 13, so obvs want a redo from what I thought was good 9 years ago.

Years
  • Old username: ChuckZ
    New username: Cloud9Skywalker

This account exists and was last logged into in 2017, which means it's not old enough for the username to be taken. You also don't meet the 50 post requirement to take an existing username. Sorry! Feel free to choose another that's not taken and we'll look at it.

is there a workaround for it? since that's my old account

PM me the e-mail address it's using as confirmation, from there I can delete that account to free up the username for you. 👍

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    Old Username: Shadowbolt4
    New Username: 'M

if "'M" is invalid, use "ApostropheM" instead

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Old username: TyrannitrShiny
    New username: TyrannitarShiny

I miss spell it, and saw it now. In the pokemon world, I will always be the TyrannitarShiny

Years
  • This account exists and was last logged into in 2017, which means it's not old enough for the username to be taken. You also don't meet the 50 post requirement to take an existing username. Sorry! Feel free to choose another that's not taken and we'll look at it.

I'm not sure if this is a separate account that I created, I tried using forgot password with my personal emails but that didn't work.
    I also tried searching that username in the search field by username and didn't receive any results.

Could I do,
    Old username: ChuckZ
    New username: CIoud9Skywalker

The first "L" is actually an "I", thanks.

Back