• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want an EV trained pokemon? Come in here!

Hi, just put names down, i will put them in a hat and at 4 PM, I will pick out a name and EV Train a pokemon (Providing will be much easier) But I can still get the pokemon for u, but if u have a shiny u want EVed, I will do it for u hands down, I do not scam I promise :):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:):P:) :) it's completely safe, dw

List of people:​
noxious.
PokemonRanger​

Does anyone want one? *BUMP* its free, u dont have to provide.... one? Give me something to do!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    cont me in to! i have normal pokemon dimond ok ill take... ummm pikachu plz

wait! how u get a freind code XD i dont have one lol but i got to friends

Last edited:
    Ok! do u wanna provide or... do u want me to get an adamant one? I have 2 Adamant pichus with VT if u want that, Would u happen to have an adamant ditto? if not thats ok.

To get a FC u go Pal Pad in Key Itemz, and u go Whoevers code and it should have it there also, What do u want it EVed in?

Last edited:
    Back