• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want Buttons?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Alakazam said:
    Oh my gosh, I've never seen a site with so many buttons! You must have over 100! Boy, you have a lot of practices don't you? And a lot of free time. At least you choose to do something constructive, ie. make a million buttons. Good for you.
    Well, actually, I have basically no free time o_O. I get about half an hour each night. But making buttons helps me relax, so it's good XD.

~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    BTW ya know you joined my Forum and posted saying i made the banner with the link , well the banner i was talking about was not the one you made ! ^^ I would never pretend for it to be one of my works , all gratatude go's to you and i hope you did'nt get the Wrong end of the stick ;_;
    Don't worry, I knew that! When I went there, you still had your banner there and I wanted to make sure you knew that I had made the thing you wanted! And of course I can make you a button!

v-road said:
    100+ buttons is just rediculous.

Why? You want 1-2 great ones, thats it.

Its just better for people who actually watch your site, they wont reconize all of them on other sites, but they will remember the 1-2 good ones you have and click it.
    People who watch my site visit it by typing the URL in. Buttons are what I make to relax, and to learn a new graphics program. And the thing about my buttons page is that it documents all my stages, from when I first started making buttons to now (with transparency and stuff).

Just because you don't have as many buttons as I do, and you don't like the idea, doesn't mean you have to insult my site.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I didnt insult your site, I probabally have had over 25+ buttons too,but i replace them as i make better ones. but who really wants to see a documentation of how your buttons are coming along . . . not too many people, you can monitor that on your pc, but hey, its not my site, why should you even care, just dont even respond to this message.

But back to the point, i would never insult somones site publicly, i have respect for all webmasters, novice or advanced.

What I said was "100+ buttons is just rediculous."
    - I dont see anything harmful about your site in that, or did i even mention your site.

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
    can you make a button for me?
    Text: Dragonz!
    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Background: Lightblue fire coler

off topic:in your sig it says unpaird what dose pairing do anyway?i woud be happy to pair with you :nervous: :D

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    OMG, your right, there is sooo many buttons lol. Well As V-road said, if you have maybe 5 and replace them as you get better then thats normal, but like over 100 thats a little obessive lol.

I have 4 and 1 made by v-road (my best one :P). Thats enough for me lol

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    People like having a lot of buttons to choose from, I guess. I mean, look at sites like Digimon Spirit and LELOLA. No one complains about them, and they have a heap of buttons too.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Yeah, but usally you just have a few really good buttons for people to choose from, well thats what i do anyway. But i guess its up to the webmaster to do something different.. i just think like 100 is a little over done because some sites get known because of there button.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    i need a button and a banner for my site pokemon online rpg, all that i ask is that it has bulbasaur and charmander in it, thx inadvance

edit: to see what colors i use on my site check it out here www.pkrpg.com

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    My site is known for alot of things.. thats why it got bigger in a small ammount of time.. I mean like somesites have certain colours and they link to them.. i don't know.. sometimes people can identify people's sites from buttons.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh well, anyway gamezonline no problem, I'll add you to my list of miscellaneous requests. Expect your banner within a week XD
    OK, here you go, I hope it's OK... enjoy! XD

Want Buttons?

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Hey, can you make a button for me too? plz
    Text: Excalibur Fansubs
    Pokemon: Jirachi
    Background: Lighter blue and grey

Back