• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Want> Shiny Pokemon > Have - All Megastones Obtainable in Oras Excluding Gardevoirite/Diancite + Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastashes

GardevoireLover
Years
  • Hello,

Specifically I am looking for:

Shiny Crobat W/ Good Atk/Speed IV's
    However I am also looking for>

Any shiny pokemon that are "viable" and I mean like actually usable, I'm not going to take a random shiny gulpin or garbodor or pachirisu or w/e bad pokes. Use common sense here.

I am offering any mega stone you would want for them, if it's a good shiny like a competitive i might give two or three. I have not gone out and obtained every single mega stone in the game, as I don't use them and doing so is too tedious and a waste of time to me, If you want one, Specify It and I'll go and get it quickly before trade.

I'm also offering the Legendaries from my Oras below>

I have to offer>

Legendaries From Oras:

Uxie,Mesprit,Azelf
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys
    Groudon
    Terrakion,Verizion,Cobalion
    Suicune,Raikou,Entei
    Ho-Oh
    Palkia(not caught but i'll catch it if someone wants it or one of the sinnoh trios to take away before i do.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <PM Or Reply Below>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hello,

Specifically I am looking for:

Shiny Crobat W/ Good Atk/Speed IV's + Shiny Milotic W/ Good SpAtk/Speed IV's
    However I am also looking for>

Any shiny pokemon that are "viable" and I mean like actually usable, I'm not going to take a random shiny gulpin or garbodor or pachirisu or w/e bad pokes. Use common sense here.

I am offering any mega stone you would want for them, if it's a good shiny like a competitive i might give two or three. I have not gone out and obtained every single mega stone in the game, as I don't use them and doing so is too tedious and a waste of time to me, If you want one, Specify It and I'll go and get it quickly before trade.

I'm also offering the Legendaries from my Oras below>

I have to offer>

Legendaries From Oras:

Uxie,Mesprit,Azelf
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys
    Groudon
    Terrakion,Verizion,Cobalion
    Suicune,Raikou,Entei
    Ho-Oh
    Palkia(not caught but i'll catch it if someone wants it or one of the sinnoh trios to take away before i do.)

And>

Shiny Pokemon:

Gengar 5IV - 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Dream Eater, Perish Song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <PM Or Reply Below>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd really like that shiny gengar. I have the following that I'm willing to part with, all of them have perfect ivs

Infernape LV.100
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Moves: Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Thunder Punch, Mach Punch
    Nickname: Goku

Hitmonchan LV.100
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Rapid Spin
    Nickname: Saitama

Mudkip LV.1
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Damp
    Moves: Waterfall, Rock Slide, Return, Ice Beam

Let me know if you're interested in any of these.

blastashes

GardevoireLover
    Years
  • I'd really like that shiny gengar. I have the following that I'm willing to part with, all of them have perfect ivs

Infernape LV.100
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Thunder Punch, Mach Punch
    Nickname: Goku

Hitmonchan LV.100
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Rapid Spin
    Nickname: Saitama

Mudkip LV.1
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Damp
    Moves: Waterfall, Rock Slide, Return, Ice Beam

Let me know if you're interested in any of these.

Ahh sorry m8, I'm only interested in swapping it for the milotic or crobat i'm looking for :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Ahh sorry m8, I'm only interested in swapping it for the milotic or crobat i'm looking for :/

Hi, me again. I just remembered that I had a shiny milotic. I just got around to checking it, it's got perfect IVs, calm nature, its ability is competitive, it's at level 1 and has the following moves: Scald, Aqua Ring, Toxic, and Recover. It also has the nickname Ui. I kind of want to keep this for myself but I want a shiny Gengar more

blastashes

GardevoireLover
    Years
  • Hi, me again. I just remembered that I had a shiny milotic. I just got around to checking it, it's got perfect IVs, calm nature, its ability is competitive, it's at level 1 and has the following moves: Scald, Aqua Ring, Toxic, and Recover. It also has the nickname Ui. I kind of want to keep this for myself but I want a shiny Gengar more

bad news m8, i had just traded a couple mega stones for a nice shiny milotic in private messages before i saw ur reply, so i don't rly need one anymore :/

blastashes

GardevoireLover
    Years
  • I guess today's just not my day then. Oh well. Thanks again.

Never ended up getting the trade for the gengar so i still have it, However i did get a milotic so now i just need a shiny 4/5IV crobat attack or a shiny reshiram, or a shiny 2013 event creation trio giratina. if you can obtain any of those i'll trade the 5iv shiny gengar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back